• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
That is what I want to do, but I live in South Africa and their head office is in Hong Kong.
Will a lawyer from here be able to send them a letter?
Or would I have to somehow get a lawyer from there to do it?

They will just removed your post and block your user from posting again. The only thing you can do (beside writing your story on any relevant forum) is get a lawyer to send them a letter - sometimes it helps.

Don't forget complaining to any and every regulator or government agency that might have any jurisdiction. Yes, regulators are slow-moving, but sitting around not filing reports with them only makes them less likely to do anything.

Sorry for the long reply !

I do not work for safe 24 / live signals...
I signed up to this forum as i was 'investigating' the 2 companies
I am not part of the ATS yet but am looking at being part of them as soon as I have enough funds
I am currently allowed in the HK session chat room on skype and the signals Gisele provide are second to none
Why would a company that provides excellent winning true accurate signals scam people?

My account manager Rosy is really helpful and always available for a chat and answers any questions.

How can people just assume that people "1 time posting" are part of the broker or getting paid to write these statements.
It is in safe24's terms if you do not support or "attack" the company then they will keep your deposit/ profits etc or something like that.

It would help safe 24 options to get regulated by the FSA as an official broker. that way no one can "lose" any money as it is regulated and backed up

As I said, the signals are OUTSTANDING i have not seen any company providing these winning signals day in day out for weeks on end!

How about "people assume that one post wonders frequently are working for the companies that they defend" because 80%+ of them never make a second post (congrats on avoiding that) and too many of them have been proven to be company employees to discount the possibility.

Assuming for the moment that you are real, I'd like to ask you do to a small experiment for me. Just for fun, take those signals and try them in a demo on a different broker. I'm curious if the success rate will remain the same or not.

How about "people assume that one post wonders frequently are working for the companies that they defend" because 80%+ of them never make a second post (congrats on avoiding that) and too many of them have been proven to be company employees to discount the possibility.

Assuming for the moment that you are real, I'd like to ask you do to a small experiment for me. Just for fun, take those signals and try them in a demo on a different broker. I'm curious if the success rate will remain the same or not.

Mate i'm real lol, the people that one time post i cnan only assume like me, sign up because they are annoyed At how unnaware of hiw the market and trading mt4/ or binary works!
i signed up to receive alert for this thread but never did so i totally forgot about it..

Anyway about testing the signals yes they work 100%!!
BUT because of volatile market conditions it is can be very hard to get the same results as Gisele does, the market is very VOLATILE. Look at it yourself , in just a matter of seconds the market will change ALOT.look at volatile threads on the internet all saying how much the market conditions have changed over the past year or so..you will be surprised.

My way of seeing things in lie is, how can you point your finger and know beleive what you are talking about when you don't fully inderstand everything to do with it.

Trading is tedious and can be very upsetting don't let it get to you, the stress of it is hard to get rid of sometimes.

remember the signals are manulally typed

remember to understand how trading works and look at all of the methods that are posted just before trading on the skype room

It is very hard to manually trade!

another note to add is mt4 platforms and many many binary option brokers have differnet market prices, this is to donwith commisons or the way they earn profit, it doesn't effect, the movement of the market or delay anything.

I suggest to you and everyone that is looking at trading not to make assumptions and actually watch a live skype room and compare the validility of the signals.

You will find , they are uncomparable, i could not perform that well even on a good day!

Enough blabbering see for yourself ,always happy tio respond to your tasks ;)

And also what i have noticerr is when using windows 8 or you have a really really rweally bad internet connection skype chats get delayed for upto half an hour or so, skype is a peer to peer network so it relies on other people to pass messages to each other, i really don't know much about skype and delays in messages butthat is basically it, use a fast connection!!

happy days

And also what i have noticerr is when using windows 8 or you have a really really rweally bad internet connection skype chats get delayed for upto half an hour or so, skype is a peer to peer network so it relies on other people to pass messages to each other, i really don't know much about skype and delays in messages butthat is basically it, use a fast connection!!

happy days

Dude - before I read your answer I wasn't sure, but now I'm sure you are working for them...

You people are debating whether their signals are good or not, and seem to be missing the point of this thread.
Myself and others are complaining that we have never seen our funds since depositing.
And I have not gotten control of my account back ever since allowing it to be managed.
The Forum reads "Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!", not "Bankoptions and safe24options Don't Provide Good Signals."

Gummy, I didn't ever receive an i phone and didn't complain, don't need one and thats not why I invested $25000. Hnave nwvwe ask for a withdrawal because I don't think i have reach the 30X qualification yet, and obviously never considered a chargeback! I fulfilled MY part of the the agreement, IE invest 25,000 sit back, shut up and wait for the 30X times to transpire, which I have done. Like i said in above post, everything fine for 13 weeks, screenshots of progress from 50,000 to 142,000. Then NOTHING, big dissipearing act, In spite of many skype request to Kristine. Then finally on April 13,2013, an apologetic email from Sarah King,senor acct mgr @ safe24, (yes I have the email in front of me) stating "auto trade account is having some situation right now" and hasn't been trading for 30 days, and because of that we can't provide you with the weekly screenshots of the turnover report we promised you 30 days ago ( so I know my total trade volume and how close I am to getting those big checks every week, like Gummy). Then,again silence, no word from anyone for 6 more weeks. Then finally last thursday I communicate with Kristine and "ATS is still having issues!" So do the math: ATS has issues for the last 10 weeks, the same period that Gummy Baby is getting the $20-$75,000 checks. Hmmm, isn't THAT interesting and unexplainable?? So Gummy, that is my only complaint, BOLS/safe24 hasn't NOT FULFILLED THEIR PART OF THE CONTRACT. I think their is a name for that--someone remind me? This is really just becoming comical, except for my $25,000 at stake. Gummy, my advice to you is, mind your own business and stay out of the issues of others that you know nothing about. Also, none of us appreciate your eloquence on a constrictive, public site like this. Enjoy your $50,000 per month, while 100's of others agonize over getting SCAMMED out of hard earned money.

Sounds all the same story like those Israeli company that have offices every where but really they are not unbelivable ,worth checking them i will look on the internet and there is some one else that can help,now if they are there was a post of an Israeli lawer worth checking him also

Last edited:
Back