• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
Gummy's and Marks's comment disgust me!! These people who makes new accounts, just to post 1 comment then dissapear their entire life, really succeeds in damaging the companies reputation further!! The way these people post their comments just makes these companies looks so desperate.

I may have no problems with Bankoptions or Safe24option, as I am not their customer (and will never be). But after reading the posts in this thread, I have come to a conclusion in which I would describe Bankoptions and Safe24options as:
- Immorally holding customers profit
- Unethical job conduct
- Incompetent for running a business
- Under no circumstances should customer feel safe when their money is in the hand of Bankoptions and Safe24options

Please do bear in mind that my comments may or may not be entirely true, as I am expressing my opinions not based on direct experience with Banksoptions and Safe24options but rather, I am expressing my opinions solely based on my knowledge after reading this thread.

Nevertheless, Bankoptions and Safe24options should refund customers money, so that they can earn back the trust of their customers.

Having that US contact number means at least some US presence. This makes them eligible for an IC3.gov complaint.

If you are in the US, you can also complain to the SEC, CFTC, and NFA.

I don't live in the US but I did file a complaint with SEC and IC3.

If everyone reading this thread could also file a complaint maybe something will be done sooner than later.

I spoke to my Alpari account manager yesterday about the situation and he said that even though they have a US and UK number, it doesn't necessarily mean they have a physical address there.
The number most likely reroutes to an outside number.

I agree, if people will be active about their complains instead of just crying about it - maybe we could actually change something.

There's definitely no harm in filing the complaints. The worst case scenario is that they get ignored. Not filing complaints is a 100% guarantee that regulators won't act.

Yes.

Complaining on forums and to other people who have been scammed won't help much, we all need to complain to the authorities that can do something about it.

The more complaints they get about the same company, the more serious they will take it.

I don't know about all of you who have been victim to this company's scam, but I want my money back.

And I don't want them to have the pleasure of scamming more people.

I recommend posting on their Facebook wall that they are scams.

They will just removed your post and block your user from posting again. The only thing you can do (beside writing your story on any relevant forum) is get a lawyer to send them a letter - sometimes it helps.

Back