• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
Well nothing i found conected them to Israel though by linkenden 24option does
What i found on the job adds http://lohari.com/239517/safe24options-hiring-it-supervisor-programmer-in-lapu-lapu-city/2012/
By wikipedia lapu lapu city is in the philipines

Lohari.com - Publicized at July 20, 2012. Is at present Safe24Options at the day appoint IT Supervisor / Programmer. The position proudly located from the state Lapu-Lapu City territory of Uncategorized P07. And thus the situation of the job is Active. So besure to understand the job details below and just do it click the APPLY FOR THE JOB button to visit further.
THE SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION OF IT SUPERVISOR / PROGRAMMER
IT Supervisor / Programmer Job details provided by Safe24Options. To quick apply for this job, click on the "Apply For The Job" button at the bottom of this page.
Safe24Option is a new, vastly developing Binary Options trading platform that offers its customers a unique opportunity to earn online trading Forex, stocks, indices and commodities. Starting this August with only 10 employees you have an opportunity to be a pioneer of a business which will be aggressively expanding an untapped American market that exudes enormous potential for growth. To start we...

Last edited:
Thats is the only thingon them maybe Scam or bbinary can check if there is any Israeli conection as Israeli fake comanies like to have offices all around the world that dont exist.

US Citizens/residents can file complaints with:

SEC.gov
www.CFTC.gov
IC3.gov

Anyone in the world who has encountered a cross-border financial issue can file a complaint here:

econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Trader with money stuck inside 24 options also need to talk to the fraud departments of their banks as well as their local police about what options they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look guys, yesterday evening I have noticed recent posts on this forum and realized that things might have really got out of hand with my “beloved” broker. So today, in the morning, right out of the bed I have started Skyping and calling my account managers in BOLS and safe24options. I have asked them about the things I read on this forum… I have asked them in full detail about everyone: about Shaanu; mrnicecookie; shahinn; Ross Cooley; Dimeetz and ali marub!!!

….Well, as I have expected, my account manager didn’t know about all of them since they weren’t her clients and the account managers in safe24 are not aware of what is going on with a client that is appointed to another account manager. Same sort of feedback I have got from my BOLS acc manager…. So I asked them kindly to give me the name of their supervisor or someone I could refer to… I explained to them nicely that I was very concerned by what I read, and I really need someone to explain to me what is going on with the guys on this forum!!!! ….They did tell me that disclosing financial information and any other personal info of their clients is a big no-no in their company because of the privacy agreement and stuff like that… but I made them understand that I will not abuse the received information, but instead help safe24options in any way I can if they are indeed not scammers….

…so after a while they gave me the contact info of their direct boss, Chris Atkinson, he is the Chief Executive Officer in safe24… I have sent him an email right away to coo@safe24options.com with everything I told my account managers… about how my faith towards safe24 is fading and I hope he can comment on what is going on in Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews... I got a call back on my number from him in about 2 and a half hours… we spoke for about an hour… it was most important to me to go thought each guy in full detail, one by one…. I had my pen and paper ready….

This is what he told me:
He has no idea who is Shaanu, mrnicecookie and ali marub… he has no idea who they are or what is their reason for calling safe24 a scam… he thinks that they might have been having difficulties with Bank-Options which is one of the 200+ competing binary option brokers… that appears to have gone bankrupt or something… he cannot understand why BankOptions are associated with safe24options… maybe just because because of the word “options” in their name, maybe?????

As for shahinn aka shahniceguy aka far9000@yahoo.com, he briefly mentioned about this Indian fella from Singapore that hopped onboard with his two friends… begged their way into “special condition” ATS… depositing $10k each instead of $25k… promising to deposit the rest within a month… which obviously never happened… thought they were happy to collect the free apple gifts… however, they were always annoyed with the rates of return… 10k per week was obviously too little for them so they started to fk everyone’s brain in BOLS and safe24 and started this anti-safe24options internet campaign… posted how safe24 stole almost half a million dollars from them and that kind of stuff. Eventually what happened to those geniuses is that their profits were forfeited and their initial investments are being returned in 9k monthly installments….

As for Dimeetz... the South African fella can keep on looking for FBI agents to put everyone behind bars or better he go watch the x-files a few more times if he does not have enough brains or patience to earn any money… his $20k investment has been returned back to his credit card with all his profits forfeited…

Chris also mentioned about Ross Cooley who apparently has been the strangest of the three… although it is not proven but the sick guy has been creating dozens of skype IDs to try to sabotage the workflow of BOLS as he believes that safe24 and BOLS are the same company that specializes in scamming of people’s hard earned money… he was and maybe still is doing that by writing disturbing comments in the signals trial sessions or by adding the new or existing clients to his contact list and spamming nonsense at them… he has been adding BOLS account managers, and frightening to put them and their management in jail.. just sick nonsense like that…

BUT what I realized is the sickest about this fker is that Chris said that he never even filed a complaint that he wasn’t able to withdraw his investment!!! What’s more is that there is no such evidence of any formal withdrawal request that he has ever made!!!!!!!!!! Can u believe that?!?! What a sick bastard?!? I know I am getting a little personal… but common guys…. WTF???? Why the hell would anyone want to frighten hard working signal provider employees… telling them that he will find them using his money and local police… and put them in jail when he hasn’t even made a withdrawal request with their partner broker??????

Maaaan, this world is full of crazy people…

….for the record, Ross Cooley has deposited $8k via CC, which was sent back… and Chris is still waiting the sick guy to respond to his emails as to where safe24 should wire the remaining $17k??

…the moral of the story is… guys don’t be fkers like those three musketeers… don’t start calling the FBI cuz you have seen some retard post a negative comment about your broker… and if there is still anyone who is having problems with safe24options please private message me… I am in good contact with the COO there, you know, he gets the job done… **** why not, I can be an ambassador of safe24options! If u guys don’t have enough brains to contact them…

Once more, to repeat:
before u guys are thinking about calling the FBI or CIA or M16 or bbinary.com or 24options.com or Barack Obama …because you are not happy with something at safe24options… u might want to think of sending an email to Chris at COO@safe24options.com or Joseph at billing@safe24options.com or u might at least think of requesting a withdrawal?? I know safe24 are quite good, but they haven’t learnt to read people’s minds yet….

I hope that my post will help people fix their issues or get back their money that they think have been scammed and stolen by the evil jews :D :D :D

Look guys, yesterday evening I have noticed recent posts on this forum and realized that things might have really got out of hand with my “beloved” broker. So today, in the morning, right out of the bed I have started Skyping and calling my account managers in BOLS and safe24options. I have asked them about the things I read on this forum… I have asked them in full detail about everyone: about Shaanu; mrnicecookie; shahinn; Ross Cooley; Dimeetz and ali marub!!!

….Well, as I have expected, my account manager didn’t know about all of them since they weren’t her clients and the account managers in safe24 are not aware of what is going on with a client that is appointed to another account manager. Same sort of feedback I have got from my BOLS acc manager…. So I asked them kindly to give me the name of their supervisor or someone I could refer to… I explained to them nicely that I was very concerned by what I read, and I really need someone to explain to me what is going on with the guys on this forum!!!! ….They did tell me that disclosing financial information and any other personal info of their clients is a big no-no in their company because of the privacy agreement and stuff like that… but I made them understand that I will not abuse the received information, but instead help safe24options in any way I can if they are indeed not scammers….

…so after a while they gave me the contact info of their direct boss, Chris Atkinson, he is the Chief Executive Officer in safe24… I have sent him an email right away to coo@safe24options.com with everything I told my account managers… about how my faith towards safe24 is fading and I hope he can comment on what is going on in Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews... I got a call back on my number from him in about 2 and a half hours… we spoke for about an hour… it was most important to me to go thought each guy in full detail, one by one…. I had my pen and paper ready….

This is what he told me:
He has no idea who is Shaanu, mrnicecookie and ali marub… he has no idea who they are or what is their reason for calling safe24 a scam… he thinks that they might have been having difficulties with Bank-Options which is one of the 200+ competing binary option brokers… that appears to have gone bankrupt or something… he cannot understand why BankOptions are associated with safe24options… maybe just because because of the word “options” in their name, maybe?????

As for shahinn aka shahniceguy aka far9000@yahoo.com, he briefly mentioned about this Indian fella from Singapore that hopped onboard with his two friends… begged their way into “special condition” ATS… depositing $10k each instead of $25k… promising to deposit the rest within a month… which obviously never happened… thought they were happy to collect the free apple gifts… however, they were always annoyed with the rates of return… 10k per week was obviously too little for them so they started to fk everyone’s brain in BOLS and safe24 and started this anti-safe24options internet campaign… posted how safe24 stole almost half a million dollars from them and that kind of stuff. Eventually what happened to those geniuses is that their profits were forfeited and their initial investments are being returned in 9k monthly installments….

As for Dimeetz... the South African fella can keep on looking for FBI agents to put everyone behind bars or better he go watch the x-files a few more times if he does not have enough brains or patience to earn any money… his $20k investment has been returned back to his credit card with all his profits forfeited…

Chris also mentioned about Ross Cooley who apparently has been the strangest of the three… although it is not proven but the sick guy has been creating dozens of skype IDs to try to sabotage the workflow of BOLS as he believes that safe24 and BOLS are the same company that specializes in scamming of people’s hard earned money… he was and maybe still is doing that by writing disturbing comments in the signals trial sessions or by adding the new or existing clients to his contact list and spamming nonsense at them… he has been adding BOLS account managers, and frightening to put them and their management in jail.. just sick nonsense like that…

BUT what I realized is the sickest about this fker is that Chris said that he never even filed a complaint that he wasn’t able to withdraw his investment!!! What’s more is that there is no such evidence of any formal withdrawal request that he has ever made!!!!!!!!!! Can u believe that?!?! What a sick bastard?!? I know I am getting a little personal… but common guys…. WTF???? Why the hell would anyone want to frighten hard working signal provider employees… telling them that he will find them using his money and local police… and put them in jail when he hasn’t even made a withdrawal request with their partner broker??????

Maaaan, this world is full of crazy people…

….for the record, Ross Cooley has deposited $8k via CC, which was sent back… and Chris is still waiting the sick guy to respond to his emails as to where safe24 should wire the remaining $17k??

…the moral of the story is… guys don’t be fkers like those three musketeers… don’t start calling the FBI cuz you have seen some retard post a negative comment about your broker… and if there is still anyone who is having problems with safe24options please private message me… I am in good contact with the COO there, you know, he gets the job done… **** why not, I can be an ambassador of safe24options! If u guys don’t have enough brains to contact them…

Once more, to repeat:
before u guys are thinking about calling the FBI or CIA or M16 or bbinary.com or 24options.com or Barack Obama …because you are not happy with something at safe24options… u might want to think of sending an email to Chris at COO@safe24options.com or Joseph at billing@safe24options.com or u might at least think of requesting a withdrawal?? I know safe24 are quite good, but they haven’t learnt to read people’s minds yet….

I hope that my post will help people fix their issues or get back their money that they think have been scammed and stolen by the evil jews :D :D :D

I'm SOOO shocked. An employee of 24 options didn't immediately recognize forum usernames of some people who complained about the company. Yes, you've absolutely 100% PROVEN beyond any shadow of a doubt that they MUST be fake.

Oh wait. My brokers have absolutely no clue that the innocent looking accounts under a reasonably innocuous name belong to Pharaoh. By your logic, if I complained about one of them here, my complaint wouldn't be real.

And, on to the ones that Safe 24 Options could ID:

So we should also believe that letting people in with less than the required amount of money also came with the same free gifts before topping up the accounts? That makes very little sense from a business perspective.

Could you explain why Dimeetz had his profits removed? Sounds a bit like those profits were stolen unless there's an amazing excuse.

Might I ask why you are privy to deposit and refund amounts belonging to other traders? The level of detail in your post proves that 24Options is willing to share private details of clients with non-employees. Unless you are an employee - in that case, you have shown that Safe24Options is willing to post these private details on a public forum.

Either way, I now firmly recommend AGAINST opening an account with Safe24Options.com. Any data submitted to this company could be shared and posted publicly.

Might I ask why you are privy to deposit and refund amounts belonging to other traders? The level of detail in your post proves that 24Options is willing to share private details of clients with non-employees. Unless you are an employee - in that case, you have shown that Safe24Options is willing to post these private details on a public forum.

Either way, I now firmly recommend AGAINST opening an account with Safe24Options.com. Any data submitted to this company could be shared and posted publicly.

MarkG1974 - people aren't stupid, we can all tell that you are working for safe24options. You just proved us that you guys not only a scam but also stupid..

make sure to send a little note over to the cftc, sec, and nfa letting them know about the claimed new york office.

who is the cftc and sec? Do u have a link to their web site, just got nfa and their website...i am new so i do not know who they are. Thanks....

Those are US Government regulators. Go to www.cftc.gov and sec.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, i won't wallow in your sesspool of lies and FALSE information. If you did get this from your 0ne hour conversation with chris Atkinson, then he is as misinformed as you. I will respond to the letter received from Chris Atkinson, COO, safe24. He is the only one with the ability to solve this mess once and for all. I will respond AFTER my proper investigation and documentation of my complaint. For others who have fulfulled THEIR PART of the AT agreement with BOLS/safe24, contract Chris Atkinson. Any of you who are just trying to get something for nothing and don't have a legitimate complaint, get out of the way, your just messing things up for us who truly fulfulled out part of the agreement. Keep the legitiment postings comming, BOLS/safe24 are feeling the pressure and i think (maybe I'm dreaming) realizing that if they don't change thier tactics, they will be out of business. Also you might contact the Cypress securities and exchange commission.

Back