BDFX might receive the "scam of the year" award

Your trading conditions may be out of tune with their ToS. Note that...

I have attached the TOS at the beginning of the thread. Feel free to read it and point out they were out of tune and in which clause. And is it possible that all my trades were out of tune!!?? Should I understand from your statement that winning orders are out of tune?

Fellows let's be objective here. The broker might be right and I might be wrong. But since everyone is responsible for his own words, anyone who would like to point out that BDFX is right, should back up his point of view with some evidence. I attached all TOS I have agreed on at the beginning of the thread. Could anyone point me to what I've missed? I'm not just an idiot coming and shouting "a broker scammed me". I have included every bits of detail in my allegations. Anyone who doesn't feel like reading through the facts I have included better not reply to this thread. I spent 18 hours working on the account audit I have attached following it to the pip and calculating maximum exposure.

Downloaded your uploaded files Amin. Will read it carefully tomorrow as am busy going out now.

Despite having the main idea of this case but prefer to go deeper into it to give a clear detailed answer that will help, not any reply!!

Downloaded your uploaded files Amin. Will read it carefully tomorrow as am busy going out now.

Despite having the main idea of this case but prefer to go deeper into it to give a clear detailed answer that will help, not any reply!!

Thank you. Don't forget post #19 if you wanna go really deep. Trade by trade analysis. I'm also working on screenshots of each trade on chart. I will post it soon.

First of all, Forex brokers terms and conditions are full of legal points that Scam brokers can use to mess up with clients accounts while Good brokers will pass through it, helping clients in any complaint because they consider clients satisfaction of high importance, over any tricks of searching into the agreement terms to cheat clients that Scam Brokers do.
What was this!?:

As for the ASIC website, their site shows literally hundreds of companies including UK and USA companies with thousands of employees. It is not based on any complaints about BDFX whatsoever. Justthat we are not a company based in Australia.

-------------------------
BDFX Scam started with its very hilarious reply to Amin about ASIC warning like seen above.

It continued when BDFX knew that Amin was close to apply the required lots of the bonus terms and he wanted to withdraw.

What was this stupid reply by the Scam BDFX:

You went on to abuse this in a fraudulent manner for the entirety of your trading through BDFX. The entirety of the profits attained in your trading account were derived from these fraudulent means utilizing funds in the market which were not actually available to you and have actually caused our firm to suffer financial loss in the real market.
Because your trading records indicate willful intent to defraud, and have caused our firm financial damages as a result thereof, this is considered a financial crime and reportable to your local law enforcement in Lebanon as well as both regional and international regulatory authorities. Any further correspondence from you of a threatening nature will result in immediate reporting of the fraud you've committed.
Further to that point, any defamatory public comments will result in our seeking legal recourse against yourself for defamation and libel in addition to pursuing fraud charges as a result of the monetary damages you've caused our firm.

--------------------------------------
Suffer Financial loss..what a joke!! They threatened Amin by accusing him of financial crime reporting regulatory bodies and Lebanon authorities of it.
Fraud charges and monetary damages...hahaha What regulatory bodies they are talking about?!, when they are not regulated!? ASIC warning not enough for the Scam BDFX to shut up forever.

I'll tell BDFX SCAM from the end, try your threats on other people and countries;), you can at best kiss Amin's a**

BDFX SCAM will be punished of not paying Amin his full money within profits.

No Trader in the world could understand BDFX ignorance of how can open more lots putting the account into negative margin without orders been closed or how was that allowed at first by your Scam Broker System? if your words were not false anyway!!!
Looking at Amin account statement, many trades were executed by the EA, as all know good robots have high degree of money management not risking the account.
The Scam BDFX sent themselves into the valley end accusing Amin for both positions.
They must accuse themselves of not informing Amin and stopping him from trading from the beginning as both positions were opened and closed a month ago before Amin asked for withdrawal and the account had much bigger lots opened as the account grew.
I bet if Amin deposited more money, BDFX would have never mention the nonsense abuse reason. But the Scam BDFX reasons on permanately banning the account was just to disallow Amin from withdrawing his money.

Briefly, BDFX claims are SCAM. They must pay Amin his money fully.

Since Amin asked what wrong he might had done, I say there's just one not right decision and it's not related to trading, just a flaw in replying to the Scam broker, will inform him about via PM.

I downloaded too your trade to trade analysis PDF and screenshot of leverage and stop out 0%.

From my experience, All what you are doing wasting your time and putting extraordinary efforts in proving yourself right in your case means nothing for the Scam Broker, as it already decided to go Scam from long time, but it will help you in front of the public and the regulatory bodies but since I can't find any regulation attached to the Scam BDFX, the public will be the ones to punish BDFX besides legal procedures, lawyer court justice...etc if you'll continue in this path.

First of all, Forex brokers terms and conditions are full of legal points that Scam brokers can use to mess up with clients accounts while Good brokers will pass through it, helping clients in any complaint because they consider clients satisfaction of high importance, over any tricks of searching into the agreement terms to cheat clients that Scam Brokers do.
What was this!?:

As for the ASIC website, their site shows literally hundreds of companies including UK and USA companies with thousands of employees. It is not based on any complaints about BDFX whatsoever. Justthat we are not a company based in Australia.

-------------------------
BDFX Scam started with its very hilarious reply to Amin about ASIC warning like seen above.

It continued when BDFX knew that Amin was close to apply the required lots of the bonus terms and he wanted to withdraw.

What was this stupid reply by the Scam BDFX:

You went on to abuse this in a fraudulent manner for the entirety of your trading through BDFX. The entirety of the profits attained in your trading account were derived from these fraudulent means utilizing funds in the market which were not actually available to you and have actually caused our firm to suffer financial loss in the real market.
Because your trading records indicate willful intent to defraud, and have caused our firm financial damages as a result thereof, this is considered a financial crime and reportable to your local law enforcement in Lebanon as well as both regional and international regulatory authorities. Any further correspondence from you of a threatening nature will result in immediate reporting of the fraud you've committed.
Further to that point, any defamatory public comments will result in our seeking legal recourse against yourself for defamation and libel in addition to pursuing fraud charges as a result of the monetary damages you've caused our firm.

--------------------------------------
Suffer Financial loss..what a joke!! They threatened Amin by accusing him of financial crime reporting regulatory bodies and Lebanon authorities of it.
Fraud charges and monetary damages...hahaha What regulatory bodies they are talking about?!, when they are not regulated!? ASIC warning not enough for the Scam BDFX to shut up forever.

I'll tell BDFX SCAM from the end, try your threats on other people and countries;), you can at best kiss Amin's a**

BDFX SCAM will be punished of not paying Amin his full money within profits.

No Trader in the world could understand BDFX ignorance of how can open more lots putting the account into negative margin without orders been closed or how was that allowed at first by your Scam Broker System? if your words were not false anyway!!!
Looking at Amin account statement, many trades were executed by the EA, as all know good robots have high degree of money management not risking the account.
The Scam BDFX sent themselves into the valley end accusing Amin for both positions.
They must accuse themselves of not informing Amin and stopping him from trading from the beginning as both positions were opened and closed a month ago before Amin asked for withdrawal and the account had much bigger lots opened as the account grew.
I bet if Amin deposited more money, BDFX would have never mention the nonsense abuse reason. But the Scam BDFX reasons on permanately banning the account was just to disallow Amin from withdrawing his money.

Briefly, BDFX claims are SCAM. They must pay Amin his money fully.

Since Amin asked what wrong he might had done, I say there's just one not right decision and it's not related to trading, just a flaw in replying to the Scam broker, will inform him about via PM.

I downloaded too your trade to trade analysis PDF and screenshot of leverage and stop out 0%.

From my experience, All what you are doing wasting your time and putting extraordinary efforts in proving yourself right in your case means nothing for the Scam Broker, as it already decided to go Scam from long time, but it will help you in front of the public and the regulatory bodies but since I can't find any regulation attached to the Scam BDFX, the public will be the ones to punish BDFX besides legal procedures, lawyer court justice...etc if you'll continue in this path.

Thank you for the backup and for proving my point. I'm not playing a game of blackmail with BDFX. It's either they stand by their terms and conditions which I have agreed on or I'll make sure they won't get another client. I've experienced leverage reduction, modification of entry prices, slowing down execution, I even experienced settlements, however, I never experienced a broker accusing a trader of sending his account in negative balance and profiting from it. That's just hilarious. It just seems like the guy who sent the email has no clue about trading. Even if you open a demo account with MT4 and open orders at full margin , if market goes a couple of pips against you, you will get a margin call and trades will be stopped out, of course, depending on account stop out level. In this case, 0% means if your account is 1k and you open 4 lots (250$ margin each), once account equity reaches 0 equity, all positions will be automatically closed.

good job... would be interesting to identify beneficiaries of company, follow the money, with such a comprehensive analysis made, government authorities may be interested. in which country they have bank account?

good job... would be interesting to identify beneficiaries of company, follow the money, with such a comprehensive analysis made, government authorities may be interested. in which country they have bank account?

Their bank account is in Malta.

The hero of all scam brokers BDFX don't want to corporate by sending an email to Amin or coming here to FPA giving us its brilliant point of view?!!

Back