BeCFD bad experience

petrosz

Recruit
I have bad experience with BeCFD. My account manager was Jane Morgan. Looks like perfect liar.
I have traded with her for several months, i was not enought careful, but she usually give me good tips, products to trade, so I could trust her, she give me credit to my deposits.
First when I try to withdraw she said, her clients do withdraw in the monthend, so i have to wait (I would had to wake up at that piont).
After two weeks I opened bad positions and I have to save my account, it means i deposited more, given more credit by her and could continue trading.
She alwas said "I am with you", don't be afraid it is safe trading (haha).
She gave credit to the clients, and said me several times to open bigger volumes.
When I tried also withdaw, she said there is a contract, and I did not traded enought (I have heared first time abot this contract) so I can't make withdraw. I had to trade or make more deposit (!).
I have made withdaw request several times but always rejected...
What can I do? I lost more that 10k EUR :-(
When I deposit the contributor banks are different (Swissinvest, Bintrading, Marketstrading, fxplace.trade, Podgorica ZM) this is also strange.
Did anybody go to police? is there an investigation in progress?
I cant imagine how can they do this without castigation.

I have bad experience with BeCFD. My account manager was Jane Morgan. Looks like perfect liar.
I have traded with her for several months, i was not enought careful, but she usually give me good tips, products to trade, so I could trust her, she give me credit to my deposits.
First when I try to withdraw she said, her clients do withdraw in the monthend, so i have to wait (I would had to wake up at that piont).
After two weeks I opened bad positions and I have to save my account, it means i deposited more, given more credit by her and could continue trading.
She alwas said "I am with you", don't be afraid it is safe trading (haha).
She gave credit to the clients, and said me several times to open bigger volumes.
When I tried also withdaw, she said there is a contract, and I did not traded enought (I have heared first time abot this contract) so I can't make withdraw. I had to trade or make more deposit (!).
I have made withdaw request several times but always rejected...
What can I do? I lost more that 10k EUR :-(
When I deposit the contributor banks are different (Swissinvest, Bintrading, Marketstrading, fxplace.trade, Podgorica ZM) this is also strange.
Did anybody go to police? is there an investigation in progress?
I cant imagine how can they do this without castigation.
When you deposited the money?
How you deposited the money?

First was half year ago, and every month till now credit card and debit card also (Visa/MC) .
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I do your steps, no answer from them. I started chargeback process via my bank. have older deposit there from 120 days, how can I recover it?

Back