beforeandafterworktrading : NEW !!!!! ......... 1-2-1 TRADING SERVICE !!!!!

Alarm bells beginning to ring quietly in the background!

Hello NIL,

you will recall that I posted in this thread at #91 10.22.2013 and very politely asked you a few pertinent questions. After two days there was no reply, so in fear that my post may be forgotten I reminded you that it required a response. In post #108 10.24.2013 you said that you would get back to me asap. Well that was 4 days ago including a break over the weekend, so am becoming a bit concerned about your laxity.

I would be grateful if you could clearly answer the simple questions:

a. How long have you tested the 1-2-1 system ?
b. Did you test on a live or demo account ?
c. During any 1 week period was the balance of open trades more negative than the closed trades in that period ?
d. During any 1 month period was the balance of open trades more negative than the closed trades in that period ?
e. What is the longest time a trade was open for.

A few other points:
You see I am also unhappy about the phrase "No Losses". If you do not set a stoploss then there can never be a closed loss,but there can be a very large open loss. It is a game of words. At what point would you throw in the towel on a losing trade ?

If you making 3500 pips per month really without any losses then your personal wealth must dwarf Warren Buffet! That is a reasonable conclusion isn't it ?

I note your website Before And After Work Trading | Forex Signal Service . This appears to have been abandoned in July 2011. Why was that ? What happened to the systems that report on this website that made 20,000 pips + per year ?

You made a post today offering subscription to your service. You merely supplied a link to a Paypal page. Do you not think that you should have provided a link to a comprehensive website describing your service ( more professional I mean) ?

As I mentioned previously, I only found this thread rather late and have demo'd less than 1 weeks trades. Just an observation: 2 trades which reached profit target with your broker did not with mine, so broker/spread must be important.

You may have a workable system. You may have a very good system. I do not know. But unless you take the time to answer some pertinent questions and back up results with live statements over a considerable test period it is difficult to draw any objective conclusions.

Hello NIL,

you will recall that I posted in this thread at #91 10.22.2013 and very politely asked you a few pertinent questions. After two days there was no reply, so in fear that my post may be forgotten I reminded you that it required a response. In post #108 10.24.2013 you said that you would get back to me asap. Well that was 4 days ago including a break over the weekend, so am becoming a bit concerned about your laxity.

c. During any 1 week period was the balance of open trades more negative than the closed trades in that period ?
d. During any 1 month period was the balance of open trades more negative than the closed trades in that period ?

A few other points:
You see I am also unhappy about the phrase "No Losses". If you do not set a stoploss then there can never be a closed loss,but there can be a very large open loss. It is a game of words. At what point would you throw in the towel on a losing trade ?

If you making 3500 pips per month really without any losses then your personal wealth must dwarf Warren Buffet! That is a reasonable conclusion isn't it ?

I note your website Before And After Work Trading | Forex Signal Service . This appears to have been abandoned in July 2011. Why was that ? What happened to the systems that report on this website that made 20,000 pips + per year ?

You made a post today offering subscription to your service. You merely supplied a link to a Paypal page. Do you not think that you should have provided a link to a comprehensive website describing your service ( more professional I mean) ?

As I mentioned previously, I only found this thread rather late and have demo'd less than 1 weeks trades. Just an observation: 2 trades which reached profit target with your broker did not with mine, so broker/spread must be important.

You may have a workable system. You may have a very good system. I do not know. But unless you take the time to answer some pertinent questions and back up results with live statements over a considerable test period it is difficult to draw any objective conclusions.

Hi & many thanks for your post. Please accept my apologies over the weekend for not responding ........ & I will attempt to resolve, (or not ?), your concerns about my trading system.

Please be assured that I have not forgotten about your recent posts & I appreciate your feedback ........ it's always constructive to hear the views of others re my trading systems ....... as I have in the past offered my thoughts on others !

Last edited:
Hello NIL,

A few other points:

To go through your questions :

I have been working on & testing the 1-2-1 Trading Service AM & PM, as it is a similar trading strategy to THE'A'SYSTEM; THE'C'SYSTEM; THE'W'SYSTEM & THE'X'SYSTEM, since December 2008 .......... & testing it from January 2013 to date.

Hello NIL,

A few other points:

I have been working on & testing the 1-2-1 Trading Service AM & PM, as it is a similar trading strategy to THE'A'SYSTEM; THE'C'SYSTEM; THE'W'SYSTEM & THE'X'SYSTEM, since December 2008 .......... & testing it from January 2013 to date.

I trade on both live & demo accounts .......... clients tend to trade on demo accounts both themselves & via the Managed Account Service, in order to test the system. As you say, 'considerable test periods' are required to 'draw ....... objective conclusions'.

I trade on both live & demo accounts .......... clients tend to trade on demo accounts both themselves & via the Managed Account Service, in order to test the system. As you say, 'considerable test periods' are required to 'draw ....... objective conclusions'.

Open trades are monitored closely for impacting on positive & negative equity & however, there have been occasions of 'break-even' occurring during a week, (eg, between Wednesday 24th October & this morning Monday 28th October), before returning to positive equity.

See above ........... please accept that I'm not avoiding answering this, but the answer to question 'c' above also applies.

Longest time ........... 58 days .............. another point would be the shortest time as this is also important with trading & in considering whether a trading system is accessible, for examples :

TRADE OPENED 9.00AM THURSDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2013
1-2-1 TRADING SERVICE AM
SHORT NZDUSD trade @ 0.8411
TP : 0.8361 (note 50 pips)
1 lot
TRADE CLOSED 11.00AM THURSDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2013 @ 0.8361 SECURING 50 PIPS PROFIT

Hello NIL,

A few other points:

I'd rather celebrate the pips profits made weekly / monthly & comments about my personal wealth are not relevant, as are comparisons to Warren Buffet. At the end of the day, there is plenty of choice re forex trading systems & my advice is always to try a system on a demo account & if it doesn't work for you, then so be it.

Hello NIL,

A few other points:

Before And After Work Trading | Forex Signal Service was built by my webdesigners back in 2011 & initially utilised on my part ..... but I admit to having not updated it really in the last 3 years, (focusing too much on forums !), ......... I hope to have a redesigned & relaunched site up & running in the next 4 weeks & will update you on this. The systems referred to on the website have separate posts here on FPA, eg, THE'W'SYSTEM, which you can refer to for updated pips, Free Trial etc. Any queries on these systems please let me know.

Hello NIL,

A few other points:

The posts made yesterday / Saturday re subcription facilities are linked to the Trade Copier service with Simple Trader that I now have, in order to help subscribers copy the trades quickly, easily & effectively. I fully take on board your comments re the negative perception of 1-2-1 Trading Service AM & PM & indeed my other forex trading systems, as they are not linked to an up-to-date / comprehensive / professional / relevant website, which as I have just stated I am working on. & yes I understand that this issue may be off putting to potential subscribers .......... I guess I've been concentrating on the pips lately & less on the website. I can only apologise for that.

Hello NIL,

A few other points:

I agree that's its a vitally important consideration ....... hence the use of a Trade Copier & working with clients re their choice of broker .......... I use Alpari UK, which is linked to my Trade Copier service, if that helps. Hope that info helps & I am happy to advise additionally as required.

Hello NIL,

A few other points:

Sorry .......... I'm not answering your questions in any particular order, but just checking that I do comment on everything as I don't want to get in trouble again !

All the trades on the 1-2-1 Trading Services AM & PM are monitored closely, particularly if they fall into deficit before heading to profit. The short GBPUSD trade opened on Monday 30th September was a classic example of this ............ for a few days this was a losing trade of 127 pips before hitting its TP of 50 pips on Friday 4th October 2013.

TRADE OPENED 9.00AM MONDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2013
1-2-1 TRADING SERVICE AM
SHORT GBPUSD trade @ 1.6132
TP : 1.6082
1 lot
TRADE CLOSED 11.00AM FRIDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2013 @ 1.6082 SECURING 50 PIPS PROFIT

Obviously I am risk aware & not adverse to closing trades early, at a loss, in order to protect trading accounts & cumulative monthly profits. The one thing I would say about the 1-2-1 Trading Services is that I do work with clients re Risk Reward ........... for example, one client uses a 1:1 RR on my trades, (all trades have either a 50 or 100 pip TP), .......... because that is the way that he prefers to trade & manage his trading account. I therefore advise him daily on his particular Stop Loss targets. I am happy to help any client with their Risk Management ............ or as you yourself are doing, to try out my strategy on a demo account to see how it would fit with your approach to trading ............ OR NOT ?????

Back