New Forex Stuff Best EA for Gold Trading (another failed system)

That still leaves you 2 ways to reduce risk.

1. Closer Stoploss. Yes, this will kill some traders that would have come back early, but price doesn't always come back. When price does come back, sometimes the reversal can be too big for the accout to handle. It's generally a good idea to set things up so that all open trades slamming into their SL will only take 2% (or less) of the account if you want to have an account running for an extended period.

2. Hold off on opening the live account until you have some more cash on hand. Keeping everything else the same and starting with $50 would have given the same total profits, but with drawdowns 1/5th as deep.

Another alternative would be to try to find a broker that allows for a smaller lot size.

Even MT5 won't let you sell signals based on this. The page you linked says:

Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves.

Plus, from the chart, it's quite obvious that anyone coming in at the wrong time would have been completely wiped out by one of those crazy drawdowns.

Again, why don't you start a new account? Use those profits you withdrew to open a bigger account and apply some proper risk management. Then, if you can show stable returns instead of wild swings, you could charge a big cut of the profits as an account manager.

Doing this would also set you apart from all the other "Wow! Look at these insane profits" EAs that crashed and burned. All it will take is a somewhat larger account, hard SLs, and a reasonable limit on adding new positions while losing positions are open. Yes, you wouldn't make as mich profit as quickly, but even 1-2% per month with mininal drawdowns would have serious investors ready to jump in.

Even MT5 won't let you sell signals based on this. The page you linked says:

Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves.

Plus, from the chart, it's quite obvious that anyone coming in at the wrong time would have been completely wiped out by one of those crazy drawdowns.

Again, why don't you start a new account? Use those profits you withdrew to open a bigger account and apply some proper risk management. Then, if you can show stable returns instead of wild swings, you could charge a big cut of the profits as an account manager.

Doing this would also set you apart from all the other "Wow! Look at these insane profits" EAs that crashed and burned. All it will take is a somewhat larger account, hard SLs, and a reasonable limit on adding new positions while losing positions are open. Yes, you wouldn't make as mich profit as quickly, but even 1-2% per month with mininal drawdowns would have serious investors ready to jump in.
I'm sorry you don't understand, system. There is no EA that can absolutely manage risk. Simple events in the world cannot be implemented in any EA. That's why this is the only way to earn money. And your statement that someone will run in at the wrong time is nonsense. Well, I'm not offering to copy my account, but a free robot that will work on its own account. You must try to think before writing

First, your robot isn't completely free. Your clients could be using a rebate IB, but instead are paying you a cut of all trades, win or lose. Those charts show some horrific losses.

Think about this very carefully. If MT5 says it's too dangerous to let you sell signals, what would that tell you about whether they think your EA is safe to use on live accounts?

You need to read more carefully before making accusations. I'm trying to help you provide a reliable service to cliens and to make more money in the long run, but you don't seem to understand that. It's too bad. You aren't the first person to have something very promising and then resisted all suggestions of adding safety features. Even if you want to keep gaining a few cents a trade instead of a happy slice of the profits, improving the EA's safety will keep people's accounts alive so they'll use it longer. Considering your history of crashes and burns, people might suspect your EA is really designed to churn their accounts to oblivion the moment anything goes wrong.

Obviously, the EA lacks proper risk management. Yes, the markets can do wild things, but a smart coder can find ways to keep a bad market from wiping out accounts. Your EA looks like someone driving down the highway with the gas pedal to the floor, manfunctioning steering, and no brakes. Good gains on the straightaways, but a few bumps or even a simple curve can cause a fatal accident.

A stand alone EA can have safeties built in. If you aren't bright enough to put in hard stops and even try other forms of risk control (individual and agrregate position size limits, close all and wait for human intervention of losses exceed X% of balance, etc.), you are asking your clients to play a coin toss between having a chance to make money vs. being wiped out before they make enough to do their first withdrawal.

Show some more respect to yourself and to your cllients. Upgrade the safety features and start a fresh account before the next embarrassing incident happens to this one. If you don't know how, there are plenty of coding services out there who could writing some subroutines for you. There's no shame in asking for help if you need it. There's great shame in repeatedly blowing out balances because you refuse to consider that someone could help you to prevent it from happening.

First, your robot isn't completely free. Your clients could be using a rebate IB, but instead are paying you a cut of all trades, win or lose. Those charts show some horrific losses.

Think about this very carefully. If MT5 says it's too dangerous to let you sell signals, what would that tell you about whether they think your EA is safe to use on live accounts?

You need to read more carefully before making accusations. I'm trying to help you provide a reliable service to cliens and to make more money in the long run, but you don't seem to understand that. It's too bad. You aren't the first person to have something very promising and then resisted all suggestions of adding safety features. Even if you want to keep gaining a few cents a trade instead of a happy slice of the profits, improving the EA's safety will keep people's accounts alive so they'll use it longer. Considering your history of crashes and burns, people might suspect your EA is really designed to churn their accounts to oblivion the moment anything goes wrong.

Obviously, the EA lacks proper risk management. Yes, the markets can do wild things, but a smart coder can find ways to keep a bad market from wiping out accounts. Your EA looks like someone driving down the highway with the gas pedal to the floor, manfunctioning steering, and no brakes. Good gains on the straightaways, but a few bumps or even a simple curve can cause a fatal accident.

A stand alone EA can have safeties built in. If you aren't bright enough to put in hard stops and even try other forms of risk control (individual and agrregate position size limits, close all and wait for human intervention of losses exceed X% of balance, etc.), you are asking your clients to play a coin toss between having a chance to make money vs. being wiped out before they make enough to do their first withdrawal.

Show some more respect to yourself and to your cllients. Upgrade the safety features and start a fresh account before the next embarrassing incident happens to this one. If you don't know how, there are plenty of coding services out there who could writing some subroutines for you. There's no shame in asking for help if you need it. There's great shame in repeatedly blowing out balances because you refuse to consider that someone could help you to prevent it from happening.
I'm sorry, it's my mistake. I thought I would explain it to you, but this is obviously too much for you. All the best, you will find an easier area

I'm sorry I missed something. It looks like you once did offer copytrading for a 20% cut of profits. Like your other accounts, it crashed and burned.

copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/128922/tab/informers/period/all/

So you decided to go to even riskier suicidal trades in hopes of getting some profit out occasionally while making the bulk of your money a few cents at a time as an IB.

I'm guessing your long history of failure has left you in debt, which explains why even after making some decent profits relative to your small investmenr before crashing you still lack to funds to open a decent sized account.

I'm not the first to point out the foolish efforts you've made to ignore risk management. When I read your thread titled A Wonderful Expert Advisor, I saw warnings about excessive drawdown similar to mine mixed with your bragging and lame excuses to cover yourself. Funny that you deleted all the MyFXBook results of all the different "new and improved" accounts you posted. I believe they all didn't turn out so wonderful.

You have multiple other threads here at the FPA where MyFXBook and MQL 5 results are deleted. The few results you have on older systems that you didn't delete (yet) are abysmal failures. I've asked the FPA Forums Team to edit the thread titles to show that you tried to hide the evidence.

You've been marketing defective garbage in the FPA's classifieds since at least 2020 and show no signs of improvement. Instead, you prefer to attack anyone who dares to suggest that your newest suicide system could be improved in a way that would bring you and your clients more profit in the long run.

I'm sorry that you are a serial failure. I'm saddened to see that you are either too incompentent or too in love with scrambling for a few tiny trading commissions from your newest victims to lift a finger to actually build an EA worth risking money on.

FPA Forums Team Note: Uncivilized Reply Removed. Zoran's use of the FPA's Classifieds to promote EAs that are destined to fail is now over.

Zoran's history of creating high-risk products that blow out accounts is well documented in his own posts. His history of attacking anyone that questions his high-risk strategies is on display in 2 separate threads.

The FPA forums do not permit this sort of uncivilized behavior. The FPA Classifieds have very few restrictions on what may be promoted here. In this case. Zoran's repeated account blow outs and his refusal to take any corrective action show that allowing him to advertise here is a disservice to FPA members.

Zoran is now permanently banned.

I'm sorry I missed something. It looks like you once did offer copytrading for a 20% cut of profits. Like your other accounts, it crashed and burned.

copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/128922/tab/informers/period/all/

So you decided to go to even riskier suicidal trades in hopes of getting some profit out occasionally while making the bulk of your money a few cents at a time as an IB.

I'm guessing your long history of failure has left you in debt, which explains why even after making some decent profits relative to your small investmenr before crashing you still lack to funds to open a decent sized account.

I'm not the first to point out the foolish efforts you've made to ignore risk management. When I read your thread titled A Wonderful Expert Advisor, I saw warnings about excessive drawdown similar to mine mixed with your bragging and lame excuses to cover yourself. Funny that you deleted all the MyFXBook results of all the different "new and improved" accounts you posted. I believe they all didn't turn out so wonderful.

You have multiple other threads here at the FPA where MyFXBook and MQL 5 results are deleted. The few results you have on older systems that you didn't delete (yet) are abysmal failures. I've asked the FPA Forums Team to edit the thread titles to show that you tried to hide the evidence.

You've been marketing defective garbage in the FPA's classifieds since at least 2020 and show no signs of improvement. Instead, you prefer to attack anyone who dares to suggest that your newest suicide system could be improved in a way that would bring you and your clients more profit in the long run.

I'm sorry that you are a serial failure. I'm saddened to see that you are either too incompentent or too in love with scrambling for a few tiny trading commissions from your newest victims to lift a finger to actually build an EA worth risking money on.
Sadly most greedy newbies don’t understand that most of these EAs are written by people who can’t trade themselves to save their life and instead provide services such as teaching or write software indicators or strategy EAs to make money.

Back