Best time to trade Gold

The gold market was in buy and those who bought also had made a lot of money yet in my opinion gold is more or less highly reactive to news so be careful while handling this asset.
Yeah it delivered great returns from the start of this year, now it becomes scary to invest in this asset

Based on my experience, the best time for trading XAUUSD is often during the overlap of the London and New York market hours, as this period typically sees higher liquidity and volatility.
Why does high liquidity and volatility makes it the perfect time for trading Gold?

The best time to trade gold during the day is typically when there is high liquidity and volatility in the market. This often coincides with the overlap of trading sessions between major financial centers, such as the London and New York sessions. Additionally, economic data releases, geopolitical events, and shifts in market sentiment can also influence gold prices, so traders may consider trading during times when such events occur. Ultimately, individual trading preferences and strategies will dictate the optimal trading time for each trader.
This one is the best answer I have gotten so far, thank you so much, I appreciate it.

Back