Beware from trading journey company for accounts management him loss my account !!

But what can you expect from a company that uses an unprofessional FREE web platform! They have not enough money to set up a proper website...:mad:

yes you all right company dont owning money must be poor and scam company thats bad luck for any client work with him

what does they get when they torpedo your account like this?i can see that your account is with XM and i do not think that a big company like this will make a deal with such sleazy scammers to destroy your account with them so they can get commission.

You need to inform the broker. They don't sit there monitoring each account to see if every account manager is trading reasonably or not.

what does they get when they torpedo your account like this?i can see that your account is with XM and i do not think that a big company like this will make a deal with such sleazy scammers to destroy your account with them so they can get commission.

they work with big lots to get more profit to increase profit share and commission mangemnt for them

An account manager who is also your IB can trade just to make commissions. Another trick is to hedge 2 clients against each other on a volatile pair. One client makes money and pays a percent of profits. The other loses a lot of money.

Back