1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware Instaforex Scam!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by urgent-trader, Nov 17, 2008.

1. urgent-trader

urgent-trader Recruit

hello forexpeacearmy,
    I am sure you still concern in helping traders whom were scammed by brokers
    please pay attention to member's case Yulia and Barunia in previous threads
    I see the advertising of INSTAFOREX in forexpeacearmy, if the case doesn't resolved soon I am worried instaforex will make more victims in the next time..

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

The scam investigators have been almost as badly swamped as the review moderation team. One of them just got on the case and has sent a message to both FPA members and to InstaForex.

InstaForex does have an advertising contract with the FPA at this time. They have been told that they will be held to the same or higher standards than companies that do not advertise here. If the issue can be worked out, they can remain as advertisers. If no progress can be made on the issue soon, then I will have to have a talk with our advertising department.

3. IFX_Anna

IFX_Anna InstaForex has 1 confirmed scam case against it.

Hello
    I am the representative of IFX Company. I would like to comment on this unpleasant situation:

1. We revealed that Yulia and Barunia is one person who used unscrupulous methods for bonus receipt.

2. This person traded on the 30 USD Welcome Bonus, so he used not his own money for making profit.

3. When he applied for Bonus he accepted the Agreement on Welcome Bonus Receipt, the 7 clause of this Agreement says that the company has a right to cancel Bonus and deals in case dishonest Bonus usage is revealed.
    So, our company acts in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement on Welcome Bonus Receipt.

4. I want to underline that IFX company does not scam people.
    We value each client and before taking any measures we investigate each disputable case.
    We are interested in building good and trusting relationship with our clients.

#3 IFX_Anna, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  4. IFX Ekaterina

IFX Ekaterina InstaForex has 1 confirmed scam case against it.

Dear AsstModerator,
    I ask you to delete threads started by barunia and yulia, because it is the same person hiding behind two nicknames and using the Welcome Bonuses in dishonest way. Our company never cancels profit of customers who uses the Welcome Bonus for honest trading. But we are obligated to handle cheaters with severity, because nowadays there are lots of them! After the Welcome Bonus's distribution a real onslaught has started on our company from the direction of unfair persons. Our company would be glad to keep collaboration with you and keep placing our advertising on your web-site, but it is very unpleasant for us that your rresource is becoming the tool in cheaters hands who practices blackmail to get money earned with fraudulent way.

5. AsstModerator

So far, all I can see is that they both signed up at about the same time and both placed exactly the same trade.

That proves one or more of these...

a. they know each other and trade together.
    b. they subscribe to the same signals and both took the same signal.
    c. one person acts as an account manager for the other.
    d. one person is trying to scam you.

Prove to me that they are really the same person trying to scam you and I will kill their discussion threads and ban their FPA accounts. If you have some sort of proof, you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and I'll give you the email addresses you need to send files to.

Without solid proof that they are trying to scam InstaForex, the threads stay here.

#5 AsstModerator, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  6. yulia

yulia Private

what a weak argument??

instaforex begin to feel cornered and run away from the truth
    now instaforex begin to confess that I and BARUNIA are the different person, well I only want to ask a very simple basic question
    did I break the rules if I was barunia's friend and I traded the same way as barunia????!!!remember I was not HEDGING! I opened LONG so did BARUNIA!
    Was that breaking rule???????Was that cheating your bonus???

7. yulia

yulia Private

my proof is I will ask you or your representative people to go to representative government in my area to show you that my ID is valid and I will show you my account that I made for myself, and Barunia will do the same thing as well

8. IFX Ekaterina

IFX Ekaterina InstaForex has 1 confirmed scam case against it.

In our turn we ask to come in our office together with Barunia and show us that you are two different persons.
    But anyway it won't be proof, because your friend or your relative can play the role of Barunia.

9. AsstModerator

So far, I am not convinced by the arguments put forward by InstaForex. I have just asked the Supreme Admin to temporarily suspend all InstaForex advertising. Those ads should be gone within an hour.

If InstaForex can prove that these two traders are really the same person, their ads will be restored as quickly as possible and I will apologize to InstaForex for the inconvenience. If InstaForex can not provide proof, the FPA will refund any remaining advertising fees to InstaForex and will not accept ads from them in the future.

#9 AsstModerator, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  10. yulia

yulia Private

Who Is This Anna????

Are you really the representative of instaforex?? I really wonder with your statement about my profit that i made, perhaps you did not read this case very well since the beginning.. I did not make profit $8000!! read my previous thread, I said I got $369 and I made withdrawal $368.
    I really don't understand with your way of thinking.