• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware of bflcex.com

I am having an issue with a company

premierMET

Recruit
I fell for a pig butchering scam with this Exchange. I was contacted via WhatsApp by a woman named Mina. Long story short, we talked, she got me invest to this crypto currency BFLC on the bflcex.com website, i invested about 3000 euros in two months and now when trying to withdraw, customer service saying i need to pay tax upfront to Hong Kong, which is a classic scam as i now know.

Dont fall for it. If someone reaches out about BFLC crypto, DONT FALL FOR IT. I lost some money because of it.

Attached is a picture of the scammers whatsapp.

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpeg
    IMG_4406.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 37
I fell for a pig butchering scam with this Exchange. I was contacted via WhatsApp by a woman named Mina. Long story short, we talked, she got me invest to this crypto currency BFLC on the bflcex.com website, i invested about 3000 euros in two months and now when trying to withdraw, customer service saying i need to pay tax upfront to Hong Kong, which is a classic scam as i now know.

Dont fall for it. If someone reaches out about BFLC crypto, DONT FALL FOR IT. I lost some money because of it.

Attached is a picture of the scammers whatsapp.
Man, this is ongoing scam from last couple of years, specially after the covid. Why didn't you search about it before you invested money?

Man, this is ongoing scam from last couple of years, specially after the covid. Why didn't you search about it before you invested money?
Because i was ****ing stupid and was blindsided by the opportunity to make a big buck. So you live and learn i guess. Luckily it was only 3000 but im still hitting myself in the head for falling to this.

Because i was ****ing stupid and was blindsided by the opportunity to make a big buck. So you live and learn i guess. Luckily it was only 3000 but im still hitting myself in the head for falling to this.
Make this lifetime lesson and don't fall for anything like this in future. Not just related to money but whenever some stranger's or even close ones suggest you something then make sure about searching about it on internet. Best of luck for your future mate :)

Make this lifetime lesson and don't fall for anything like this in future. Not just related to money but whenever some stranger's or even close ones suggest you something then make sure about searching about it on internet. Best of luck for your future mate :)
Yeah thanks mate. I will be wiser from now on!

A few more details. The website is only a couple months old and the persons name, phone number, WhatsApp account, etc. are all fake for the purpose of scamming. The scammers are located at compounds in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar and the compounds are ran by Chinese criminals. The PM of Cambodia is also involved!

1691532799086.png

1691532926561.png

Last edited:
Back