• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Beware of Forex Black Panther EA

black panther

hi there i have been demoing panther since the 23rd on a 5000 demo account and it is up 262 pips,i read one of the other posts re how would this perform on 500 dollar account which is a fair comment,if i go live with this on a similar ammount ie 500 dollars,why would the robot not perform as well? could someone explain this to me thanks

Black Panther doing well for me

I have been running the Black Panther EA on a live $1400 account since noon on 3-23. In the 7 1/2 days it has traded I have more than doubled my account.

One nice thing about the Black Panther (in my opinion) is that the terms of use for this robot is that you may install it on one computer. I have it installed on my VPS and can use it on all my accounts. Thursday I added it to 2 of my smaller accounts. Almost immediately it started entering trades which are slowly building up those accounts.

On April 1 I experienced large drawdowns but I continued to let it run and it made a very tidy profit for the week.

Black Panther is the very best of the seemingly 100's that I have purchased.

As we all know you can write anything in this post double my money, up 300%, etc, etc. This robot is doing well so far and for me the only real proof is mt4stats. Check this blog for mt4stats.

Forex Black Panther EA

I have been running the Black Panther EA on a live $1400 account since noon on 3-23. In the 7 1/2 days it has traded I have more than doubled my account.

One nice thing about the Black Panther (in my opinion) is that the terms of use for this robot is that you may install it on one computer. I have it installed on my VPS and can use it on all my accounts. Thursday I added it to 2 of my smaller accounts. Almost immediately it started entering trades which are slowly building up those accounts.

On April 1 I experienced large drawdowns but I continued to let it run and it made a very tidy profit for the week.

Black Panther is the very best of the seemingly 100's that I have purchased.

Hi Karen Sounds great. Did you use the default settings and which pairs did you use? Thanks John

I have tried every Clickbank "ROBOT". I mean a new one comes out every single week, my junk mail is filled with them for $97.

I am sure that this one is no diffent then all the rest. It might do fine in the beginnig and then after thousands of these are sold and it floods the market, a new version for $97 will come out. Bottom line if these ROBOTS are so good and great why sell them? Any trader who develops their own system would keep it to themselves. The only one making money on these ROBOTS are the people that are marketing the heck out of them. Its amazing at what a couple YOUTUBE videos and marketing page will do for a product. I think we can make more money by marketing the CLICKBANK products! :)
There is one ROBOT that I use that works great, and it is not sold in CLICKBANK PACKAGING to the masses. The gentleman who can up with the system sold it to a select few and it has been working great for me for over a year now, up a respectable 48.76%. Do yourselves a favor avoid these ROBOTS, unless you are marketing for commision through CLICKBANK, you will make more money selling the product then watching your FOREX account get demolished! I know I have made great money selling these systems in the past, more money than the system produces in PIPS thats for sure!

Hi, I'm very interested in the robot you are using. Anyway to purchase it?

Black Panther doing well for me

Hi Karen Sounds great. Did you use the default settings and which pairs did you use? Thanks John

Yes, John, I am using default settings (aggressive=false) and using the smart money management. Had quite a drawdown last week but upon opening this week it has done fantastic.

I am trading the AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, JUSJPY

To see my stats check out my live account statement here (updated every 15 minutes)
MT Intelligence - Karin

black panther

I have with testing with demo beamfx, alpari us, for about 2 weeks... equity is decreasing.

And live with Fxpro for a bout a week.. win and lose, no improvements.

Black Panther, can you tell us .. under what condition the ea will not perform well ?

Are you still happy with this EA?

To see my stats check out my live account statement here (updated every 15 minutes)
MT Intelligence - Karin

Karin:

Thanks for publishing your results. I assume that this EA is using the magic # of 7777709. If that is the case, it looks like you are in a losing position after a month of trading.

about black panther

I bought this EA and used it live straight away, it works ok on some pairs but not so good on others, i would not use it on the AUD/USD as it set the TP way to high, i let it trade and then watch it carefully, when it hits profit if i am satisfied with it i take it. For me with the trades it has done so far it has paid for itself, but i am watching very carefully, there are so many EA's on the market, but this is the only one i have tried. So far its working for me.

Hi All

I've also purchased this EA and leave it running on the suggested pairs.

Still only demo but I've attached a detailed report of performance so far.
Started a $10,000 demo account and after 40 days the balance is $14.799.90.

It's running at 60% thus far so looks good at this point.

Stan

Attachments

• Detailed Statement.pdf
    138.2 KB · Views: 18
Back