• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem @@ big problem with ironfx @@

I am having an issue with a company

tornado66

Private, 1st Class
hello all

my account with ironfx is 24105539

i work with them since 2 years and i respect them as always i find them when i want them
and they work 24 hours 7 days per week and when i ask for withdraw they sent my money quickly
when i have problem they help me but this time i donot knew what is the problem?
they refuse to give me my rights and noone help me
i will tell the problem

my balance now at the account is -3165$
at the history of forex this matter didnot happened before>>

i had many open trades
for example order 2532901

i bought gbp-gby with .5 from price 178.72 and stop loss is 178.58 but the order closed at 177.51 i lost 514$ at this order

the same happened at another 10 orders as i attached screenshoots to those orders 1.jpg2.jpg

the result that i lost 5409$ and my balance become by negative -3165 $ which means i lost 8500$
may be i am super man

i sent complain to dealing and i recieved reply saying

Thank you for your email.

Please note that during rapid price movements it may be impossible to execute orders at declared price but instead on next best price. Therefore a Stop Loss does not necessarily guarantee a limit in losses. Your trade was closed a few minutes after the Swiss National Bank intervention, something which resulted to an rapid and extreme market price movement.

This is mentioned in our terms and conditions, to which you have to comply with before opening an account with our company.

Please find below the relevant section of our terms and conditions:

Section 6.16

Considering the levels of volatility affecting both price and volume, the Company is constantly seeking to provide client orders with the best execution reasonably possible under the prevailing market conditions. Client’s orders (Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop, Stop Loss and/or Take Profit) are executed at the requested/declared price. However, during periods of volatile market conditions, during news announcements, on opening gaps (trading session starts), or on possible gaps where the underlying instrument has been suspended or restricted on a particular market, Buy/Sell Stop and Stop Loss orders may not be filled at requested/declared price but instead at the next best available price. Same execution policy applies when a trading strategy is deemed as abusive, aiming towards potential riskless profit. Thus, by placing a stop loss order will not necessarily limit the Client’s losses at the intended amount.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again.

that means if i have million dollar at my account and bought gbp chf today with stop loss after what happened today i will lose those million dollars

i make the complain here and wait the company to return my money and sure that they will return my money i will send the link to them
and wait your opinion

in case they refuse to return my money i will make every thing to restore my money

today they toldme that they will solve the problem
and i trust them
i will tell what will happen when i recieve their reply

Back