BIG365.com is officially the worst scam broker in history

jeff_calgary

Private, 1st Class
I have seen some pretty unscrupulous brokers before, but this is the worst. When you apply to have an account set up with certain criteria, they automatically create an account which they label a VIP account. What they do not tell you is that to be able to trade on this account, you must deposit an additional $250,000 to make the account tradable (of course when account is being set up and funded, this information is never provided to the user). At that point, you are not even able to withdraw your funds. Your account just becomes inaccessible and you are completely locked out until the deposit of $250,000 is received. They then state that they can transfer your account to a "basic" account. By doing this, they translate your account from a VIP account to a basic account and set your balance to $0. We just experienced this situation with $19,000. This is the biggest scam of all times.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!

I have seen some pretty unscrupulous brokers before, but this is the worst. When you apply to have an account set up with certain criteria, they automatically create an account which they label a VIP account. What they do not tell you is that to be able to trade on this account, you must deposit an additional $250,000 to make the account tradable (of course when account is being set up and funded, this information is never provided to the user). At that point, you are not even able to withdraw your funds. Your account just becomes inaccessible and you are completely locked out until the deposit of $250,000 is received. They then state that they can transfer your account to a "basic" account. By doing this, they translate your account from a VIP account to a basic account and set your balance to $0. We just experienced this situation with $19,000. This is the biggest scam of all times.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

should I go ahead and great the case in the case preparation folder? Also, should I now get in touch with the regulators? These people need to be in prison as soon as possible.

Wire transfer - ouch. Ask your bank and local police about wire fraud charges.

Big365 claims addresses in the Dominican Republic and UK. For Dominican Republic, check the stickied thread about complaining to regulators in this folder. For the UK, what you are looking for is the UK FCA and ActionFraud. Worldwide, you can file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Post those complaint IDs from eConsumer and ActionFraud here. This will let others having the same issues include a cross-reference in their reports.

And, there's no reason not to go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case too.

Finally, you need to seriously consider carefully investigating brokers BEFORE placing money with them.

Back