Binary option Xposed e Bankoptions sono TRUFFE!!!!!!!!!!

I understand your concerns.

In the complaint with IC3, you are specifically asked to supply witnesses/victims.
So to other victims, please file complaint here: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home.

Kim Jensen

Hello Kim,
Thanks for your understanding.
In your IC3 complaint you can point them to this thread where the FBI can collect all present and future victim posts, and begin contacting them directly if they wish, through the auspices of the FPA.
Good luck.
AI

If I'm not mistaken, IC3 complaints get assigned some sort of reference number. People filing complaints about the same company should be able to share those numbers and then add a list of the reference numbers of other people complaining to their issue. That's a lot more private than giving out personal details.

My PayPal dispute:

-----------------------------------
Details of disputed transaction
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Robert Broadwell
Seller's Email: tahoe727371@msn.com
Seller's Transaction ID: xxxxxx

Transaction Date: Sep 20, 2012
Transaction Amount: -$5,000.00 USD
Your Transaction ID:

Buyer's Transaction ID:

The seller has been asked to provide more information about this
transaction. During our investigation, the funds will not be available in
your PayPal account. If the case is decided in your favor, we will refund
you for the amount of the transaction.

To see the details of this case, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

Thanks,

PayPal

Last edited:
Hello Marco,
You really should not post your Case number and Transaction ID numbers publically.
I have reported this to the FPA Moderation Team, who may edit them out in whole or in part, if you do not attend to it first.
AI

OPTION WORLD, Binaryoptionexposed.

Hello , binaryoptionexposed and options world which are same company, they didnt give my 10k back for their auto trading i am assuming they are big scammer, please help me out

Mashrafp,

Go ahead and leave a 1 star review and start a new thread here in Scam Alerts. Title it based on whichever company you sent the money to.

Today I received my 5000$ back in my ACCOUNT!!!! I need to say Thank you to Anthony that helped me in every single thing ,and was always available to listen to my request during the holidays!!

To have my 5000$ back I followed this steps;

1)I went to my bank with all the evidences of the fraud ,and I started the dispute.
2) they sent to me an email with some questions that I answered.
3)The bank sent all the answers to the VISA CENTER.
4) Only ONE day after they sent my answers I had my 5000$ in my account

It s incredible and very fast ,but I have them right now!!

Thank you so much Anthony!!!!

We're not out of the woods yet.
Visa has read Marco's complaint that is so damning, they have reversed his charges pending further investigation.
By law, Visa must extend a 45 day rebuttal period for the vendor to make a case.
Since the website has gone dark, that is going to be a stretch for them.
The Visa Fraud Department will consider any protest filed by the vendor, and come to definitive conclusion.
Only after 45 days has past, will the chargeback be considered final.
Meanwhile we will continue to document the case against BankOptions & BinaryOptionsExposed.
AI

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I guess I'm another one being fooled by bankoptions here. I've opened a 5k AT account about 6 weeks ago by CC. Although a very disappointing lack of communication and other signs, ( the e-mails from bankoptions do not show real links between the so called bank and the so called "employee" sending the e-mails; they do not give info on alternative ways of contact like phone numbers: the only phone number I could have been able to contact stopped responding after a couple days) all the witnesses leave no doubt about the fraudolent nature of all this.
I personally think this is even bigger than we might think and that someone should stop them. Most of all, I get crazy at the thought of how many people who probably rely on that money for most of their living, get robbed by scammers with a smile on their face.
I'll report shortly to my bank first, let's see what they say; and I'll file a IC3 complaint also.
I know another scammed guy from the us that I'll be glad to invite on posting here.
Feel free to contact me,
Chris

Back