1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binary Options - What are they and how do they work?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by AsstModerator, Sep 3, 2012.

1. baxy9999

baxy9999 Recruit

Great thread! Thank you, guys!:)

2. trade solid

trade solid Recruit

Nicely described about the binary trade .... i have understand all the concept of it ... thanks a lot .

#132 trade solid, Sep 14, 2015
    Lasted edited by : Sep 15, 2015
  3. ForexVerified

ForexVerified Private, 1st Class

Nicely explained. Thank you.

4. sofaking

sofaking Private, 1st Class

It's unbelievable the amount of scammers and con-artists there are in the Binary Options world. From brokers, signal services, review sites etc it seems you can trust absolutely nobody.
    Had a guy from one of the brokers call me this morning suggesting that I invest $10,000 and place it on Alibaba to rise in value by the end of the day (he say it was a sure thing due to the positive news regarding that company yesterday). Obviously I didn't send his any money. And yes, Alibaba dropped like a stone today. :p

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Don't worry. He'll call in a day or two with another "sure to win" trade.

6. ijak

ijak Private, 1st Class

intresting, i am curious when i can get a free signals like that,. mind to share your binary broker that called you?
    so how the story will be, if you decide to deposit any amount and reverse his suggestion by open a put binary trade?
    i never traded with binary brokers that using spot options platform. and stick with better binary brokers that have been online for years like bet on markets.their rise fall contract offer better payout then any binary brokers out there.around 80-104% payout and average in 85-94% in normal and not volatile market

yes they are sometimes play with prices , especially when your bet will expired soon, and the price is around the entry spot for few pips.
    but if you wanna fair binary brokers , i think they are the one.

second broker i used was hirose uk binary and i traded 30minutes contract there. they are fair i think, but they have limited instruments and charge some spreads in EURUSD , XAU and XAG instruments
    one of binary broker that offered highest 80-90% payout

tried IG demo account twice, and their platform, is hard to understand. too much complicated i think

however, i never deposit too much in binary and hirose uk , always under $100 because i dont think binary is for serious money. forex trading offer better odds if you find a good and a reputable brokers,either it is ECN ,STP, market makers, or bucketshop

7. sofaking

sofaking Private, 1st Class

It was No. 1 Options. Very scammy, I'd advise you to avoid them.

8. DANMIKDAL

DANMIKDAL My mommy is sad that I grew up to be a spammer.

Are you a Trader?, Don´t you have any money for investing?, Then Ayrex.com it´s your internet site. (large amounts of spammy text deleted)

Spam Cat was hungry this morning and is glad you were too stupid to read the instructions. Spam Cat thinks he'll microwave you before eating you.

[​IMG]

9. tomworn1

tomworn1 Banned spammer for 24Option

Binary options in 80% scam so that is very likely for a new trader to open an account with a scam broker. I been trading both forex and binary and decided to be more involve with warning people from being scammed.

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I think binary brokers likely to scam you is significantly above 80%.