Binary Options Withdrawal?

I believe that you should be able to wihdraw you deposit, but will have to forefeit the bonus and any profits you may have made. This is what an upstanding broker will allow you to do. Also i believe that 50 times th ebonus was probably a bit too much to start with.

Had the same situation with Optiontrade but they readily had withdrawn my initial deposit as I preferred to bet only on my winnings. Very strange with yours...

If you feel confident with your trading strategy what for you agreed to pick bonus? That bunch of evident and hidden conditions coming with it may lock your account for unlimited time for withdrawal including even your initial trading deposit. That's the common pitfall among them.

The second version they are a mere scam, seeking for excuse to courteously rip you off. Invite them to the discussion there so they can understand you are not playing toys with them..

I believe that you should be able to wihdraw you deposit, but will have to forefeit the bonus and any profits you may have made. This is what an upstanding broker will allow you to do. Also i believe that 50 times th ebonus was probably a bit too much to start with.

I have only done Binary trading once in my life that too with free bonus funds but it was just useless since there were so many restrictions and if we withdraw even 1$ everything was going to get cancel which is just silly I mean as a beginner trading without withdrawing is ultimately like losing and even in general I don’t like binary system it’s way too difficult and I am sure in coming years we will see a lot of improvement.

Hello :)

I was not sure where to post this, so I decided on the General Forex Forum. If this is the wrong spot, feel free to move it.

I have a question regarding typical withdrawal process at Binary Options Brokers.

I signed up at a broker back in June. I deposited $1000, and received a bonus. The terms and conditions state I must turn over 50x the bonus I received. But elsewhere in the terms it seems like I should be able to withdraw my initial deposit without the attached bonus.

I've been trading, and I am a little over half way to my withdrawal restriction. I've been having issues with the brokers platform the last few weeks, and they cannot seem to do anything to help me. I'm trying to just quit now, and get my initial deposit back.

I currently have more than my initial deposit, plus the bonus received, sitting in my account. I figured withdrawing my initial deposit wouldn't be a problem, since I have more in my account, than what I started with, essentially not less than my deposit + Bonus. I emailed my account manager today regarding withdrawing my initial deposit, and he said "Sorry there is no option".

Maybe I am at fault, but I don't feel that I am.

What do you think?

Through your post, it's like you cannot withdraw your initial deposit, right? If it's so, please file a topic and invite your broker to check with as Pharaoh advice.

I heard from my account manager today, he is adamant that I need to meet withdrawal requirements(50x my bonus), before I can withdraw my initial deposit.

Don't never try their bonus again, this is really bull****

Simply, if your broker is not located in the UK, there's no way FCA can help you, it will send you to CySec to complain.

Anyway, its only a deposit deposit more deposit..machine, binary brokers and withdrawal never matched:D

I would suggest thorough background checks before opening account with an online broker. Forex or Binary. Better still if you could get a recommendation form a person you trust. A person who has dealt with a particular broker. Personally I had a similar experience, but thankfully, my deposit was not in the thousands. And after what happened to Alpari the other day, you never know. But certainly there are some good brokers out there who would live up to their promises.

Very many brokers act in such a way that you can not earn or freely withdraw money, so here you have to look if you plan to work with them - practice the bonus, if not - you have to think about how to return the money.

This is how brokers block withdrawals and do not allow you to act exactly as you need. So draw conclusions, it's always better to work with your money and rely only on yourself...

It's a nightmare situation, and then they say Forex is cheating. It's not a forex problem, it's a disgusting attitude towards clients.

It is a terrible situation and faces a huge number of people, especially by inexperience. It seems to me that each of us has been through it. Try your best to take your money and never cooperate with this broker again. Even if the broker provides bonuses honestly, it should still warn its clients about all the details of their use and withdrawal. Only this can be considered honest.

In fact, this approach is used by many brokers, they do not report the restrictions that arise when a trader starts using the bonus with a large working out and then do not allow the trader to withdraw not only his profits, but also the initial capital... this is very sad in fact, I hope you will be able to solve this issue...

Back