Binary Options Xposed, Options-World, BankOptions, EveryOption

More likely, some deposit only brokers keep making up excuses to never let you withdraw your money.

How many accounts this troll (Lidia Lidia Banned affiliate spammer for optionavigator) can open using similar names without FPA notice?

Spam Cat, AsstMod's pet cat, is trained to sniff out spammers and eat them. Some spammers are smarter, so live a little longer. Stupid ones like Lidia get caught and eaten very quickly.

Great News. Hoping the Cat keeps strongly sniffing them, eating spammers and trolls too.

I've been trying to find out about Everyoption and there is surprisingly little I can find on the net. Reason I'm looking for them is that I received a call out of the blue from a lady which was basically a 'sell' technique. She was basically offering me a managed account by depositing as little as $250. SI I wanted to know how she had got my phone number (I'm in Dubai and she was calling from London) and she was aware I was already trading with a couple of companies. This started alarm bells going immediately as I had never given either of the sites I trade with permission to give out my information. She told me it was probably from the site I was trading with..... I checked up with my broker, and it seems that it was apparently one of the affiliate companies that had furnished them with the information and not the broker she named (I did have an account with them but didn't let on). I then was sent an email with theit web address and I have now been trying to find out about them for the last 24 hours without much success. So tonight I got another call from this lady. I started asking questions about where they were based, and whether they actually worked from that building in the UK, whether they were regulated etc. She told me they were, with cysec .... when I mentioned Cuprus, she said, oh no, in Belize ...... dodgy dodgy! I tried checked the cysec register and could not find any mention of them on their list. failed to find the belize listing, so tried to find the company they were apparently registered with ... Investing solutions ltd, apparently licensed in Anguilla in British West Indies!! Again, nothing on line. I was later spoken to by some other 'chief broker' guy who made outrageous promises that if I invested $10,000 I could withdraw it again after a few days, even if it was a losing trade! They would refund in full! I've never heard anything like it! Anyway, my money is safe, I haven't invested and will not as I thought it was very dodgy that I couldn't find anything out about them! Make of it what you will! I'm immune to the hard sell now!

I will be working with Everyoption starting this month- I will keep you posted. I am weary about trading binary options as I already lost around 2000 pounds.

I will be working with Everyoption starting this month- I will keep you posted. I am weary about trading binary options as I already lost around 2000 pounds.

So you decided to create a brand new account to join a thread about someone getting scammed by EveryOption in order to say you are weary of trading Binary Options and decided to try Every Option anyway?

Maybe you meant to say that you will be working for Everyoption starting this month?

Where are you posting from?

Back