Binaryonline Bulgaria SCAMMERS

Susie B.

Private
I joined B.O. in Aug.2017 with a deposit of $250 I traded with the help of an agent Johnathan who disappeared off the scene, then with Robert Short who was very good to me and helpful, after him came Diana Marshall who persuaded (scammed) me to deposit more money on the pretext of an Apple stock windfall win which never happened. I was not able to trade during December 17 through to Feb,18 due to their website upgrade which nobody told me about!! IN April/May my account was taken over and managed by Chad Taylor who converted my Trading account to Algo Trading whereupon he never stopped asking for more and more MONEY My Total investment in the Algo Trading is now $113,650. A balance of $64011 was transferred to my Algo Trading Acc. after I changed trading strategies I signed their Algo Trading Contract which is very poorly constructed.
The Algo Trading has been successful and my balance now stands at +- $300,000 I now, after 16 months require some funds and they they refuse to send me any money and only ask for more. I keep getting told "deposit another $25000 another $10000 and then we will send you your money ...I did this to start with but now realise that its all a scam - THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SEND ME ANY MONEY!!!
I ATTACH VARIOUS EMAILS AND INFO WHICH WILL INDICATE THAT THE ABOVE IS A VALID COMPLAINT. I advised Chad that I would contact this website and lodge a complaint and would he please consider sending me some of my money.... HE HAS NEVER REPLIED TO ME AND NEITHER HAS DIANA MARSHALL OR ANY MEMBER OF BINARYONLINE.

I joined B.O. in Aug.2017 with a deposit of $250 I traded with the help of an agent Johnathan who disappeared off the scene, then with Robert Short who was very good to me and helpful, after him came Diana Marshall who persuaded (scammed) me to deposit more money on the pretext of an Apple stock windfall win which never happened. I was not able to trade during December 17 through to Feb,18 due to their website upgrade which nobody told me about!! IN April/May my account was taken over and managed by Chad Taylor who converted my Trading account to Algo Trading whereupon he never stopped asking for more and more MONEY My Total investment in the Algo Trading is now $113,650. A balance of $64011 was transferred to my Algo Trading Acc. after I changed trading strategies I signed their Algo Trading Contract which is very poorly constructed.
The Algo Trading has been successful and my balance now stands at +- $300,000 I now, after 16 months require some funds and they they refuse to send me any money and only ask for more. I keep getting told "deposit another $25000 another $10000 and then we will send you your money ...I did this to start with but now realise that its all a scam - THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SEND ME ANY MONEY!!!
I ATTACH VARIOUS EMAILS AND INFO WHICH WILL INDICATE THAT THE ABOVE IS A VALID COMPLAINT. I advised Chad that I would contact this website and lodge a complaint and would he please consider sending me some of my money.... HE HAS NEVER REPLIED TO ME AND NEITHER HAS DIANA MARSHALL OR ANY MEMBER OF BINARYONLINE.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.binaryonline.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12823/BinaryOnline-Binary-Option-Broker-Reviews

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/BinaryOnline/

https://twitter.com/binary_online

https://plus.google.com/115706412446903315747

I had the same experience, now my credit card company chasing after me with bankruptcy proceeding.

All the names you have mentioned are exactly the same person who contacted me.

I need all the help, same as you.

I had the same experience, now my credit card company chasing after me with bankruptcy proceeding.

All the names you have mentioned are exactly the same person who contacted me.

I need all the help, same as you.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details fo your problem with them.

How then I will get help. Now this Binaryonline Finarix has close my account. But communication has not yet establish.
Everything will discuss to your own thread. It will good to have your own thread so will get more suggestion regarding the resolution of your problem. :)

Back