Bitcoin investment SCAM - https://cryptoagesignals.com

Scythian

Private, 1st Class
Satoshi Ethan (that is probably a fake name) offered a BTC investment for $300. After I sent the money he told I have to send another $4700 otherwise I'll lose my funds. When I wanted to withdraw my money he told it is not possible. It should be a trading account only but it is only a SCAM website where they offer good profit but finally they just collect money to his BTC account and he cheats people.
Their website: cryptoagesignals.com
His Telegram ID is Mastersbitcoin and his scam channel is t.me/bitcoineain

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Satoshi Ethan (that is probably a fake name) offered a BTC investment for $300. After I sent the money he told I have to send another $4700 otherwise I'll lose my funds. When I wanted to withdraw my money he told it is not possible. It should be a trading account only but it is only a SCAM website where they offer good profit but finally they just collect money to his BTC account and he cheats people.
Their website: cryptoagesignals.com
His Telegram ID is Mastersbitcoin and his scam channel is t.me/bitcoineain
I hope that you didn't send him more 4.7k, am I right?

marco_mmbiz

Sergeant
There are thousands of them on IG, FB, TG and WA. No one ever will seriously trade your cryptos. Just buy and hold them in your own (and safe) USB-wallet. It doesn't make sense to trade them (yet). There's no "make money fast"-scheme out there.