Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Guys remember that ninety percent of the people you talk to online is fake when they reach out to you with investment opportunities there is no reason to invest with them. Why would they give you an offer of a life time for free? For ten percent? Come on. If it sounds too good it is. Don’t invest. I’m glad this site is down there are a million more. Stay vigilant and warn your fellows! There’s no reason to lose money. It’s better spent on alcohol and cheap thrills. Always remember to ask yourself how good a friend can they be after four days? Why are they showing you their personal info? Why aren’t they scared you’re a hacker? It’s called pig butchering for a reason. Don’t be the bacon!!!!
Unfortunately lots of people will only learnt through their mistakes and hard lesson learnt. Glad that there are website now like FPA and GASO establish to save many innocent victims being scammed.

Guys remember that ninety percent of the people you talk to online is fake when they reach out to you with investment opportunities there is no reason to invest with them. Why would they give you an offer of a life time for free? For ten percent? Come on. If it sounds too good it is. Don’t invest. I’m glad this site is down there are a million more. Stay vigilant and warn your fellows! There’s no reason to lose money. It’s better spent on alcohol and cheap thrills. Always remember to ask yourself how good a friend can they be after four days? Why are they showing you their personal info? Why aren’t they scared you’re a hacker? It’s called pig butchering for a reason. Don’t be the bacon!!!!
unfortunately i paid for tax .. they claim FATCA so I report IRS for he phishing who claim benefit for FATCA..

This her account and out conversations. Red flag was when she wanted to be my gf and made me invest with her or no more talking. I didn’t put any money in because I researched and looked up her photos and the websites data. If they reach out to you in a dating site or social media it’s a scam. Just ignore and walk away. Mess with them if you’re bored act stupid like you don’t know how to do anything.
I am so stupid I feel like it. The person Instagram still on you are right but the website is not down some for domain....

I really need my principle back I do but it seem really hard what hit me would be when they said they charge me for the rejection from Bank but my bank issue a letter that no money transfer or even attempt tp do so.
I still can go into their website from this

I clean my phone

I really need my principle back I do but it seem really hard what hit me would be when they said they charge me for the rejection from Bank but my bank issue a letter that no money transfer or even attempt tp do so.
I still can go into their website from this

I clean my phone
Buddy sorry to tell you but it’s gone. You can cuss them out on Instagram if it makes you feel better or create new Instagram and waste their time but at the end of the thst money is gone. They don’t care. Why would they? You can’t afford food not them! All you can do is accept it and move on. There’s nothing anyone can do for you anymore. Once you deposit your crypto it goes to their wallet it’s gone. That’s the beauty and the shitty part of crypto no centralization means no one has jurisdiction on it. It’s open ended. Accept your fate and move on bud. No one can get it back for you. Al those people that claim they can are another scam. Don’t even bother. You’ll just lose more money.

What about if we report at Malaysian Embassy?

What about if we report at Malaysian Embassy?
They are still looking for the missing airplane and are in the middle of civil war I don’t think they care about this nor does Laos or Myanmar. They kick poor Asian countries for a reason. The government has enough problems holding on to lower they don’t bother with this stuff.

This her account and out conversations. Red flag was when she wanted to be my gf and made me invest with her or no more talking. I didn’t put any money in because I researched and looked up her photos and the websites data. If they reach out to you in a dating site or social media it’s a scam. Just ignore and walk away. Mess with them if you’re bored act stupid like you don’t know how to do anything.

I am totally lost everything it is sad so sad.. the amount that cost me the most would be tax... I want my money back

They are still looking for the missing airplane and are in the middle of civil war I don’t think they care about this nor does Laos or Myanmar. They kick poor Asian countries for a reason. The government has enough problems holding on to lower they don’t bother with this stuff.
true

Back