Black Diamond Capital Solutions, another Ponzi

Hang 'em by the u know what!

Another one down and many more to go... keep up the good work in identifying and bring these crooks to justice.

Black Scammons

I guess he will become some goon's or a group of jail/prison goons butt hole buddy. I hear a county jail and be as bad as any prision. Scammons arrogance was/is appaling and he desrves the anal hell to which he is going. :mad:

Thanks for the reference Fins. Quoting from the article although Simmons "researched the foreign exchange market he was never able to identify a suitable trading platform for Black Diamond investor money" and he "never invested any client or personal funds into any type of foreign exchange market." This begs the question of why the hell not? I mean just a thought here, but couldn't he of just stuck to the basics and turned a decent profit, or was he really so arrogant and greedy that unless he found that elusive magic formula he'd rather keep every last cent to himself? Unbelievable!

Not only was Simmons appalingly arogant, so were the bafoons who surrounded him and spoke of visiting him in his plush condo and seeing all that is going on, and lying about fake investors and getting all irate if anyone were to say "this is fishy" fishy! fishy! fishy!

I am hoping some of these will wind up behind bars as well.

Back