• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Black Diamond Forex LP - Michael Salerno - rip off artist?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
since apiary fund is the first trading platform I've ever used I can only base my experiences on what I have gained and acquired from using apiary. comparing the apiary fund to the Black Diamond fund I can assure you I would NOT have "subsrbed" two black diamonds training Network. Black diamonds subscription-based training access to their Network mirrors meet mortgage electronic recording systems patented business model. frankly I am surprised they're still operating, as they are not even regisyeted to do business in the various States as money transmitters or financial services business.

Apiary offered FREE access for 30 days. and frankly under the consumer protection laws of this country any entity that is offering products or services to Consumers should be bound by the United States codes when they're operating in "interstate commerce" with Consumer Contracts

Pharaoh,

Yes, through research, background checks, etc, it has been confirmed that the Michael J Salerno running Black Diamond Forex is the one who was in jail. The age, previous towns lived in, and mothers name(who can be seen in the one link as the person who posted bail for him) are all matches between the Black Diamond Salerno and the Salerno who was indicted and convicted by the US Attorneys office in NJ. The one in the article who is pictured is someone else who kept being mistaken for him.

Could you post your research? How did you find out his previous towns, mother's maiden name, etc.?

I will not divulge my personal information here, but I will attest that everything that's been mentioned regarding this scam artist Michael J Salerno and Black Diamond Forex LP is 100% true.
I have filed a compaint w the CTFC as I am sure many others have. The guy is running a major scam and is outright stealing money.
The only difference between the people on this forum who have posted about this crimimal and I, is that they were going to be traders; I, on the other hand (was) second in command at the firm. Obviously as soon as I realized the scam he was pulling I inmediately resigned, since some of the people he stole from, thought I was in on the scam, which I was NOT.
You do not need to believe me if you choose not to, but I am just here to comfirm what the other indiviuals posted to be true.
This is the one and only time I will post here. Any further questions if you need to confirm, you can send to the e-mail on record

I am already a long time FPA member, had to make a new profile. I am from San Francisco office, this is all true!

I came to confirm this is true. I was supposed to be in one of the expansion offices. Managers/Recruiters are all quitting because they weren't paid. Offices across the country never opened. NO ONE IS KNOWN TO HAVE GONE LIVE. Other managers said Pipnotic indicator and service subscriptions were cut off due to "cash flow problems". How is a guy who supposedly sold off $10M in real estate and says he can successfully pull $70-$80K a month having cash-flow problems? Why is he currently posting images like this one on the bdf-trading.com web site:

8e272c_d43602679ed14e42bcf1f0e51223b014~mv2.webp

You can do the math.

Others have called the CFTC, I straight up called the Philly FBI Tipline. Run, do not walk, away from BDF-trading/blackdiamondforex/BDF-Forex or whatever it is currently called this week. It'll have "Michael J Salerno" posted all over it. I'm glad I talked myself down from giving him anything higher than the minimum account balance possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back