• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Black Diamond Forex LP - Michael Salerno - rip off artist?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Marks

Banned for uncivilized conduct
is there anyone besides me who has worked with the scammer mike salerno and black diamond forex LP who operates out of Philly? and has fake NY offices in NJ (NJ IS NOT NY DUH), fake offices in Miami, and are trying to open fake offices all over the country.

MO: black diamond "recruiters" find you and offer you a job, and solicit you for a "risk deposit" that is 100% refundable, they get your $, string you along in some slow basic training, and pretend for 3 months you are "working" for them, them they try to get you to sign a contract which basically converts your risk deposit to a non refundable training fee, and of course I never got any live account as promised.

in fact I asked to many questions and was fired from a scam job before getting funded, know why?
I took too much risk in my demo account was their claim. They also promised to pay some traders for profits made in demo accounts! LOL, demo accounts never yield a profit in "REAL" currency! DUH this is my experience, dont imagine for a minute that after he ripped me off that he is going to fund anyone!

I was promised a job in "whichever office I wanted" I could choose from NY, Miami, Chicago. So I MOVED to Chicago and guess what? There's NO JOB! I'm still out $2000!....HELLLLO!!!

If what the two of you say is true, please report it to the CFTC immediately.

While we're waiting, I was wondering what the relationship is between you two. One person to made a complaint. Someone else with a brand new account dropped in just a few hours later to confirm it. This is unusual.

Do you two know each other?

While we're waiting, I was wondering what the relationship is between you two. One person to made a complaint. Someone else with a brand new account dropped in just a few hours later to confirm it. This is unusual.

not sure but what I can tell you is that there are likely 150+ victims of this scammer. And I suspect since I just posted it, it is live on google search for "black diamond forex lp"? (while there are alot of results if you look for current information it will be the best) and I am also betting all those 150+ people dont even know they have been scammed yet. I know some people (online never met) who claim to have been "employed" by the same joker in offices in philly and miami and NY. I also met some people who also believe they were "employed" in Chicago, there are 20+ of them, most of them still want to believe, but the traders in miami and philly know what the deal is by now, so I suspect as they start to find out that this thread is here many more will come to share their experience. and I dont know anyone who was "employed" in the chicago office, at least not know to the level of knowing them before "fake employment" with Black Diamond Forex LP. and even at this point I would know them if I saw them only to say I can recognize them, but I attended training, and only even know what a few of their names are. When you go to "fake training" for "fake employment" it is not a social event, we aren't there to network and talk to each other and get to know each other. the manager talks and the "scamees" listen. he also has plans to open offices all over the country, I am sure one is coming near you! if you want to try it out hahaha! but its a scam! using risk deposits to pay managers (meet payroll) is WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL!!!

Elijah,

Are you really trying to claim that MARSHAMAINEStm just happened to create a new account to post in your thread? That MARSHAMAINEStm might be someone you met, but that you have no knowledge of any specific person who may have posted under that name?

That's an amazing coincidence! So is the fact that the two of you posted from the same IP address.

2 victims or 2000 victims doesn't justify 1 person creating multiple accounts just so you can back up your own accusations. Multiple forums accounts belonging to one person can only be created with my explicit permission. You have not asked for or been granted this permission. If MARSHAMAINEStm is a different person, why would you try to lie about knowing this person?

Your actions are damaging the credibility of your accusations. I expect a full and complete statement about the true relationship between these two accounts. I expect this to include a reason why I was not given an honest answer to my question about the accounts the first time I asked.

Elijah,

Are you really trying to claim that MARSHAMAINEStm just happened to create a new account to post in your thread? That MARSHAMAINEStm might be someone you met, but that you have no knowledge of any specific person who may have posted under that name?

That's an amazing coincidence! So is the fact that the two of you posted from the same IP address.

2 victims or 2000 victims doesn't justify 1 person creating multiple accounts just so you can back up your own accusations. Multiple forums accounts belonging to one person can only be created with my explicit permission. You have not asked for or been granted this permission. If MARSHAMAINEStm is a different person, why would you try to lie about knowing this person?

Your actions are damaging the credibility of your accusations. I expect a full and complete statement about the true relationship between these two accounts. I expect this to include a reason why I was not given an honest answer to my question about the accounts the first time I asked.

you really are thick arent you?, this is not my thread, and if you reread my post, I now "know" all sorts of new people that I DID NOT know prior to gettting involved with black diamond, in fact I met at least 20 people I never met or KNEW before. I also dont have 2 accounts, your accusation are moronic, in fact, I have $10,000 I am willing to wager, on a bet. I am not Marsha, Marsha is not me, I also didnt lie about knowing this person read the post! I "know" to some level "very small" the persons who were hired or to be hired or who were in training at black diamond, I met at least 20 NEW people whose face I never laid eyes on before, nor did I know PRIOR to my envolvment with black diamond. I know Marsha Maines I met her at a black diamond training event in chicago, she could have been an alien, but appeared to be human, anyways I have 10G to bet wanna bet that Elijah Marks and Marsha Maines are not the same person? it will be easy to prove. I know I am not Marsha but you are a false accuser, (hope you dont trade like you falsly accuse) so you put up your 10G and I will contact Marsha ( I have all the email adresses to contact all the people I was working with and training with at black diamond, I had their company email adress and I still have ttheir personal email adresses, so you put your money where you mouth is, and once your $10,000 is up I will offer Marsha 5K USD for a copy of her US PERSON ID, I also have a US PERSON ID, and I am not her you silly moderator duh. also I use a common comcast ip, be smarter eh? check the machines, oses, browsers etc, different machines different persons, same ip is possible but you are mad ignorant to suggest we are the same person.

and really after all these years you thinnk I am going to create a second accouint so I can talk to myself on some lame forum>?

as to your claims about marsha maines please be careful that is not me! it is also not a person I control or operate in commerce, while I did some research and that is a trademarked name, it is surely not my trademarked name or person. my person is no secret see, elijah marks @realelijahmarks elijahmarks.com facebook.com/elijah.marks I am sure if you had any real internet skills that instead of ignorantly accusing and assuming that you would do some internet reasearch, and easily find I am not Marsha DOH!

YEP!

Elijah introduced me to FOREX trading with the Apiary Fund last year.
I'm still a student of Forex and trading in general.
When he told me about Black Diamond, he said they were HIRING people to come work for them and they had offices everywhere...He emailed me the information and contact info and I pursued the information to see if I could try working FOR an actual company instead of trying to just "learn it all on my own" while not earning any income working in Charlottesville, Virginia. I called and talked to a hiring manager- can't find his number in my emails ( i hate gmail) but anyways - He said if I came up with $1200 he could enroll me in their Training Program, then I would be able to work as a Trader at one of their Offices. Which office did I want? I chose Chicago (it's the only place I know anybody)...And then I moved in July - EXPECTING to be able to "go to work"...I met Mike at a Dunkin Donuts downtown and was the only person in the Class who knew what Fibonacci was! I was also the only Female in that class! CRAZY! Anyhow, Mike said he was a former real estate investor and this was his way of "paying it forward" for all those out there who needed a fresh start...WELL - all I had to do was come up with "some $$$$" to "join the Team"...I explained my personal situation and he said if I wanted to join with a Remote Access for a cheaper Investment, that was my only other option. I've never heard of PAYING an EMPLOYER just to "get a job"...That's stupid. So, here I am STUCK half way across the country - completely Indigent and without any way to move forward! I sent an email to Black Diamond Corporate offices and demanded $2000 for my DAMAGES for relocating since they didn't have a Washington DC "office" to supposedly work at...

Elijah Marks shared a link.
August 21 at 7:52am
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/…/black-diamond-forex-lp-mic…/ I post this for the benefit of all, if anyone doesnt understand the market maker model and the underlying market mechanics behind the forex "auction" market please ask

I am going to post very little here without much direction from the group. I am here to serve the group unselfishly, I am not selling anything and I dont buy BS, lets get this party started! please vote in my linked poll if you are FPA user

Black Diamond Forex LP - Michael Salerno - rip off artist?
is there anyone besides me who has worked with the scammer mike salerno and black diamond forex LP who operates out of Philly? and has fake NY...
FOREXPEACEARMY.COM

Maybe Marsha clicked this link? actually if you had any real website dala collection, you would know the source of all your incoming traffic, false accusations are always insulting, what would you expect in return from false insinuations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back