BULLS CAPITAL MARKET BROKER SCAM

Here is the update:
Bulls contacted me to tell me their bank cannot do wires and suggested they could give me my money via Skrill. I gave them my Skrill info a week ago and still no money.
It really appears that their "bank" is unable to give clients their funds in any way. Bulls went to the trouble of negotiating what they owed me, we agreed, and now for weeks they have been making lame excuses about refunding the money.
I funded the account by credit card, and they gave me back my original funds on the card but said they cannot give me any more than I deposited that way.
When a broker tells you that you cannot have your money because their bank is not capable of sending it to you, I think you can be assured you have found a scam, and I hope Forex Peace Army lists them that way.
You can see there have been several posts on here from people experiencing the same problem, and Kevin seems totally unresponsive, which makes sense. How do you defend this? You can't and Kevin isn't.
Bulls initially responded because I triggered an investigation with FPA so thanks for FPA for at least getting Bulls attention. I'm also attaching screenshots of Bulls email.
Last response I received from Bulls was on Feb 3. No money and reply till date.
I'll let FPA decide if Bulls are Scammers. Thanks for the support.

Attachments

• BCM Email1.png
    BCM Email1.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BCM Email2.png
    BCM Email2.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Back