Can anyone be a Forex Trader?

If you are a full time trader, definitely you may be able to trade with a huge amount. But, if you area part timer, i don't think so. But I wouldn't say you can't. Coz there is some part timer trader that can earn more than a thousand.

It depends on how much time you want to spend on trading. Just use higher time frames if you have a day job and you cannot be sitting in front of your computer all the time. If you have too much time on your hands, then use lower time frames. Anyone can be a Forex trader. But the amount of profits you make depends on your experience and trading plan.

well soldiers be sure to watch "the million dollar traders" documentary.
This give an better insight on this ad for sure I can tell you
Not everyone can be a forex trader, most succesful traders have very relaxed
personality traits...

Happy trading
GOR

well soldiers be sure to watch "the million dollar traders" documentary.
This give an better insight on this ad for sure I can tell you
Not everyone can be a forex trader, most succesful traders have very relaxed
personality traits...

Happy trading
GOR

Any one can be a forex trader even with a $1 dollar deposit. But only few traders cross the consistent profitability line.

Psychology plays about 80% of successful trading (as noted by Van Tharp). However, character and personality can help. Often these are skills that can be learned. And where did i get this? My biggest source of evidence: SPORTS. The best of the best practice and practice time and time again until they are world class. A chap called Malcom Gladwell studied the art of success, amongst other findings, he concluded that you needed to complete 10,000 hrs practicing, and learning before you can be world class. So to be a successful trader is matter of hard work, constant practice and 10,000 relenting hours of market analysis and actual trading. Bottom line, trading is tough, you have to put in the work to build character, decipline and all those special characteristics.

sure , why not ....!

Certainly, someone might be a forex trader. I'm sure that you choose to bulid your current trading process to be joyful speculator. you may build an individual's currency trading sytem on test bank account. it's essential to persistent strengthen your complete dealing technique weak point to generally be best dealing system which is able to develop continual return.

Psychology plays about 80% of successful trading (as noted by Van Tharp). However, character and personality can help. Often these are skills that can be learned. And where did i get this? My biggest source of evidence: SPORTS. The best of the best practice and practice time and time again until they are world class. A chap called Malcom Gladwell studied the art of success, amongst other findings, he concluded that you needed to complete 10,000 hrs practicing, and learning before you can be world class. So to be a successful trader is matter of hard work, constant practice and 10,000 relenting hours of market analysis and actual trading. Bottom line, trading is tough, you have to put in the work to build character, decipline and all those special characteristics.
10,000 hrs is just a base line. it does not guarantee one becoming world class if that base line is attained.
quantity of time is not enough. quality time is sometimes more important.

NO

anyone can be surgeon ? sportsmen ? the answer is NO !
You must have passion and be patient like any other job to be have success !!!

Back