CapitalOne Forex

alaneth

Recruit
After reading scam posts on CapitalOne Forex, I tried out this company myself of course just with a small amount - added $100.
Sure enough the bonus was too good 100%.

I made good profit more than tripled my balance - but then Mr.Samid Beool from Finance Dept called and say I cannot withdraw - I have to trade another few more lots to withdraw. I told him I'm withdrawing my profit and not the bonus. He said I have used their bonus to trade so I must meet their trading requirement of a certain no of lots before withdrawing. I closed all my positions and asked him to remove my bonus - but still he insist I trade more lots.

They don't allow me to withdraw a single cent!!!!! even when I told them to take back their bonus & just withdraw my initial $100 (not even profit) - but they disallow me to withdraw a single cent!!!!!

So I opened a some more position (a huge one) and they suddenly changed my entry price to result it in losing all my balance!!!
I emailled them many many times, tried to call my account manager and this Samid Beool, but a girl picks up and always say he is not around, will get somebody to call back, but never calls. I attempted calling 5x, emailled them also around 5x - all failed.

So sure enough I believe 100% the scam postings and rating for Capitalone Forex in FPA.

After reading scam posts on CapitalOne Forex, I tried out this company myself of course just with a small amount - added $100.
Sure enough the bonus was too good 100%.

I made good profit more than tripled my balance - but then Mr.Samid Beool from Finance Dept called and say I cannot withdraw - I have to trade another few more lots to withdraw. I told him I'm withdrawing my profit and not the bonus. He said I have used their bonus to trade so I must meet their trading requirement of a certain no of lots before withdrawing. I closed all my positions and asked him to remove my bonus - but still he insist I trade more lots.

They don't allow me to withdraw a single cent!!!!! even when I told them to take back their bonus & just withdraw my initial $100 (not even profit) - but they disallow me to withdraw a single cent!!!!!

So I opened a some more position (a huge one) and they suddenly changed my entry price to result it in losing all my balance!!!
I emailled them many many times, tried to call my account manager and this Samid Beool, but a girl picks up and always say he is not around, will get somebody to call back, but never calls. I attempted calling 5x, emailled them also around 5x - all failed.

So sure enough I believe 100% the scam postings and rating for Capitalone Forex in FPA.

That`s how they work :( but why you took risk after reading too many scam complaints against them ?

You can find lots of good broker in market too :)

Hello alaneth

I personally believe some traders think if a broker is listed on this forum as "scam" they won't risk scamming others again, to avoid another scandal.

If I'm correct then these traders must start to get the message loud and clear:

This broker CapitalOne and others like them, who remain in the unsolved "Scam Alerts Folder" are there for one reason and one reason only, they are deemed to be a scam brokerage firm.

Every broker including CapitalOne in the "Hot! Forex Scam" list is only there for one reason, they are scam brokerage firms who have specialized in scamming clients for a very long time.

I can only repeat myself again and warn yourself and others not to invest in any broker listed in one or both of these forums: Forex Scams Forex Frauds Page 1 & https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder

Good luck
Liz

Back