• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capitaloneforex=scam

I am having an issue with a company
My account is 55515

I open an account with capital on 30/07/2013.I deposited and everything was ok.some times I made profits,some times I lost my money.

but on 22/01/2014 I deposited 1000$ and I made a profit of 1460$ which I requested for withdraw.this money I received on my skrill account!!!!

then on 12/02/2014 I closed my trades in profit of 1860$ and then with no reason or something like this they closed my account.
I am very thankfull that I made one print screen.

I tried to contact them but with no success.
First time,live chat told me that I need to contact Mr.Enrico because he is my manager.
secound time,they simple banned me.

in short words,this is my history of how I was stolen of 2800$

CapitalOneForex is on the fast track to a scam finding. Traders Court cases will be going public soon.

I have deposit 500eur and make profits about 2500usd ant they give me back only deposit...They never replied on my emails about withdrawals only trough calls and few live chats where i need to use different IP and they they reply me... I confirm that they fraud people! BIG SCAMMERS!!!

Hello to every one
capitaloneforex.com had stolen my money.

My name is Ismail Hossain Siraji my account number is 91063 i make deposit 181$ also brings more clinet under my IB they all deposit more money.i made profit and get commission now my balance is 650$. when i send withdraw request this time they disable my account and also banned me on live chat.i send every place email like beool@capitaloneforex.com,makcim@capitaloneforex.com,support@capitaloneforex.com,backoffice@capitaloneforex.com,withdraw@capitaloneforex.comsamir@capitaloneforex.com no any one reply me.also try to contact them via skype when they know that it's me this time remove me.3 week latter when I'm input a different name live chat this time they accept me.then i told them when you process my withdraw request 91063 this account withdraw 650$ this time they told me before weekend you get but don't get.then again contact them and told them just give back my deposit money no need to pay me my profit money and IB commission they told me you get you withdraw within 2 hours but after 2 hours gone they again banned me live chat.after a time I'm again go live chat use different name and told them that if you guys don't process my withdraw then I'm open a cause against your company this time Nart told me FPA is Fraud they have no Identity you can open cause we have no problem about that.this is email:-

Still i don't get my deposit money 91063Felix and Nart give promise that Monday i' get sure when i contact them this time they are told me that within 20 minit i'm receive.but after 20 minit they don't process also again banned me live chat.so my last question for you that your company give back my deposit money or not.if back then please send money this Skrill mdismailhossainsiraji@gmail.com

and this is the live chat conversation history:-

Nart Salakhav maher@capitaloneforex.com via mail11.comm100.com

Mar 3 (2 days ago)

to me
Start Time: 03/03/2014 04:44:12
End Time: 03/03/2014 04:59:01
Operators: Nart Salakhav
Transcripts:
Please wait for a site operator to respond...
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
Operator Nart Salakhav has joined the chat.
[04:44:12] Nart Salakhav: Dear Miraj Khan, thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
[04:44:57] Miraj Khan: 91063 Nart Brother you told me that before market close i get my deposit money back
[04:45:03] Miraj Khan: but i don't
[04:45:34] Nart Salakhav: you still did not get
[04:45:39] Miraj Khan: no
[04:46:12] Miraj Khan: but you told me that before market close I'm sure get 181$ in my Skrill
[04:46:17] Miraj Khan: but i don't
[04:47:20] Nart Salakhav: ok it's 4:48 am in UK
[04:47:38] Nart Salakhav: finance department will be in office in 9:30 am
[04:47:58] Nart Salakhav: as fininace will be in office i will follow up with your request
It’s been a while since your last response. Please respond within the next few minutes or this chat will be ended.
[04:48:30] Miraj Khan: again
[04:49:33] Miraj Khan: i have a request for you all guys that if you don't want to back my deposit money just tell me directly why hazer me
[04:49:54] Miraj Khan: every day every time new time
[04:50:03] Miraj Khan: new cause show me
[04:50:06] Miraj Khan: every time
[04:50:14] Miraj Khan: what is my fault
[04:50:32] Miraj Khan: i brings you guys client
[04:50:40] Miraj Khan: this is my fault
[04:50:54] Miraj Khan: waht?
[04:50:57] Miraj Khan: tell me
[04:51:12] Nart Salakhav: your request was send in friday
[04:51:20] Nart Salakhav: it's mean before weekend
[04:51:31] Nart Salakhav: contact us after 5 hour please
[04:51:43] Miraj Khan: ok
[04:52:18] Miraj Khan: but Felix last day told me that Monday 1st your withdraw we process
[04:52:28] Miraj Khan: then see another account
[04:52:52] Miraj Khan: i think now is the time
[04:53:16] Nart Salakhav: it's 4 : 54 am
[04:53:20] Nart Salakhav: how it's a time
[04:53:41] Miraj Khan: ok
[04:54:11] Miraj Khan: i know that 5 hours latter i can't find you
[04:54:25] Miraj Khan: and this time another person told me that
[04:54:40] Miraj Khan: we can't do any thing please contact Nart
[04:55:06] Miraj Khan: because i'm victim same reason in the past time
It’s been a while since your last response. Please respond within the next few minutes or this chat will be ended.
It's been quite a long time since your last response. This chat is ended.
The chat is ended.

so my request is please FPA help me to provide my Withdraw money now need all my deposit+profit and commission both.
Untitled-2jpg.jpg
Chat time.jpg

I have a question to administration of FPA.

for example: If I was fraud by this person,exist something where I can put a claim against him???
police,interpol or something else....

why I ask it? becasue he fraud me and others and this thing he can do with everyone!!!!

someone need to stop him.

for example I know that he lives in Cyprus.

If you think that you have run out of options to settle the case and want to take action , you can do so via an online lawyer.
Lawyer Foundation
You don't have to worry about paying any lawyer's fee. They will only charge a small percentage of your recovered money.

Back