• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Check if fxrevenues.com is okay

General discussions of a financial company
thank you for your advice , I have blocked his phone as he was ringing every day , I did answer 1 call , he did try and persuade me to put 40.000 in. , to get him of the phone I said I would send 10.000 the next day, the account is in profit it shows , he said we missed out on profits because I didn't answer my phone but they can do anything there end as he has done before.

Hi has anyone used fxrevenues as I am at the moment, I lost 20000 dollars as I was told I had more sell than buy so margin dropped to a couple of hundred dollars, was told they needed to sort as quickly as possible, they have lent me 40000 dollars for a month which I had to sign for on line , but it will be a struggle to find so are these contracts binding as I can't afford to loose anymore money ? ,would appreciate if anyone had some advice please, Steve
Hi there I have just seen this. I have a FX Rev account and have had it for just over a year. I must admit, it has been difficult to comprehend initially, and I even had my Account Manager changed and my current Account Manager is brilliant, very much a better synergy with me, very comfortable with my account since my Account Manager changed. Personally you can do well if you have larger amounts of money to invest. Yes I have had a few credit agreements but from the outset you must be clear in what you want.
I signed an agreement to receive withdrawals which I have received based on the monthly tradeable profit, they take about a week to come through and in the past the withdrawals were facilitated by Amex FX International.
It is not a get rich quick scheme, and need to be in it for a year with decent amount invested to see the benefits. Lets just say this is my pension.
The key thing is to have a great Account Manager who is supportive and understanding of your concerns and tailors the trades to my needs and based on my age. So suggest asking for a change in Account Manager and outlining what you can and cannot do.

Back