Close Multiple trade at onces

Hi,

How to close multiple position based on symbol, profit etc.

Like :

Close all GBPUSD Position/Trade

Close All GBPUSD Sell Position/Trade

Close All negative trades/positions

Any EA/Script to close trades based on filter?. I have a script with close all open trade but not based on filter.
There must be EA for this. Do a good search and I am quite sure that you will get one. Before applying it on your live account, make sure that you apply it on your demo account first to find out how exactly it works.

For multiple position closes at the click of a button or when certain conditions are met beyond the scope of a normal TP or SL, yes

Trades can be closed automatically if we use the take profit function in the mt4 i guess.
Yes, right, when target profits or stop loss is hit by the price, the order will automatically be closed, or when stop out level is reached, the broker automatically closed the position, and no hope anymore to open a new entry. without injecting new funds.

Exactly you are right i forgot to add SL feature in my sentence earlier, SL should be used properly because bad day can occurs to even professional traders.

Multiple close of several opposite positions allows to close more than two opposite positions at the same time. To perform this operation, one has also to open the "Order" window (as described above). Then the "Multiple close by" must be selected in the "Type" window. At that, the list of all opposite positions will appear in the lower part of the window, and the "Multiple close by... " button will be active. It allows to close opposite positions. Positions will be closed in pairs, according to the open time, and they will be closed as described above for two opposite positions. If the difference between the sums of volumes is not zero, a new position will be opened as a result of the operation, the volume being equal to this difference.

Does EAs really help?
EAs can be helpful however they are usually coded to follow technical analysis so can need to be monitored during high volatility and can double the trouble if you aren't aware of their technical coding so better read the EA manual before implementing on live accounts.

Hi,

How to close multiple position based on symbol, profit etc.

Like :

Close all GBPUSD Position/Trade

Close All GBPUSD Sell Position/Trade

Close All negative trades/positions

Any EA/Script to close trades based on filter?. I have a script with close all open trade but not based on filter.

Every trade has unique ID so I guess you can do it only with EA that simply makes it faster than you.

There are dozens of ea promising good trading performances, but not all ea has real trading performance, sometimes fellow trader forum shares their disappointment after buying ea but still fail, here should take a lesson if not all seller ea really honest when selling ea.

Back