Romance Scam Cmidea Scam Chinesepic Scam (www.chinesepic.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Hello,

I think I’m a victim of this scam. I was contact via LinkedIn and casually brought up of crypto trading and was shown profit made by the person. There were flirting involved. And i was shown how to set up a real account. I was allow to withdraw my whole amount the first place and not thereafter. Showing insufficient amount in my account but the money is still showing there. I don’t know what to do now and it’s a huge amount for me. Any help you can provide?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hello,

I think I’m a victim of this scam. I was contact via LinkedIn and casually brought up of crypto trading and was shown profit made by the person. There were flirting involved. And i was shown how to set up a real account. I was allow to withdraw my whole amount the first place and not thereafter. Showing insufficient amount in my account but the money is still showing there. I don’t know what to do now and it’s a huge amount for me. Any help you can provide?

I have had the exact same experience, were you able to get any funds back? Anything that worked for you?

Have you filed an IC3 report with the FBI?
When the page loads, scroll down and click accept then choose the correct form to complete and submit online. You an also contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) and they are a nonprofit with free live chat available 24 hours a day.

Anything worked for you to try and get the funds back?
Nope… I reported IC3 and nothing really got back to me. Is there any organization replied to your cases? It kinda suck that when I checked IC3 web, seems like there is a lot victims but if you just google it there is not really any exposures of this type of crime

Nope… I reported IC3 and nothing really got back to me. Is there any organization replied to your cases? It kinda suck that when I checked IC3 web, seems like there is a lot victims but if you just google it there is not really any exposures of this type of crime
What country are you from?

Back