Concerns about SparenFX

Time to start filing formal complaints anywhere and everywhere. Being understaffed could explain a week's delay on a withdrawal, not months.

Those partial payments may just be a way to slow down anyone filing complaints while they pack their bags to run away.

Collective action will be taken early July if they do not pay EVERY client by the end of June, including their traders/ib's.

Time is up for you Mark Rice. Pay your clients or deal with consequences.

That company is in Panama and, once they stop all payments, there will be nothing that you will be able to do there.

Your best chance is to try to have their european and/or american assets frozen if you know where they are but you will probably recoup only a fraction of your money and it will take years.

Are you kidding me? You don't go after offshore setups with lawyers, you bring the big boys to crack them.

This is very serious and they are going to get blown out of the water in July if they do not pay ALL the clients and ib's (well over 200 clients on our records). That means everywhere Sparen ever sent your money to, any affiliation frozen, funds recalled, principles detained.

Last edited:
Collective action will be taken early July if they do not pay EVERY client by the end of June, including their traders/ib's.

Time is up for you Mark Rice. Pay your clients or deal with consequences.

Mario

That s nice. Where will your lawyer serve the papers and how ? They are in PANAMA. Do you know what that means ? Only if you get the FBI interested in the case, do you have a small chance to get him extradited to the USA ( happens rather rarely in Panama because the street there are full of crooks walking freely ) I heard of only a handful of guys there who got extradited...probably those who had forgotten to bribe panamean politicians....

As for Mark Rice, supposedly in Houston, his name appears officially on NONE of the panamean corporation s documents that I was able to view ( Registro Publico de Panama ). It s the ordinary routine....anonymous societies, some front men...Rice is sure the true beneficial owner, but you need to prove it after a FBI investigation

Last edited:
All those owed money need to work together. Share evidence about exactly how the ownership works. File complaints. If you are in the USA, start with the CFTC, NFA, and IC3. File complaints in Panama. They have been known to kick out companies that caused too many issues. At least that will give these people one less place to hide.

Consider working together to hire a lawyer inside of Panama.

Mario

That s nice. Where will your lawyer serve the papers and how ? They are in PANAMA. Do you know what that means ? Only if you get the FBI interested in the case, do you have a small chance to get him extradited to the USA ( happens rather rarely in Panama because the street there are full of crooks walking freely ) I heard of only a handful of guys there who got extradited...probably those who had forgotten to bribe panamean politicians....

As for Mark Rice, supposedly in Houston, his name appears officially on NONE of the panamean corporation s documents that I was able to view ( Registro Publico de Panama ). It s the ordinary routine....anonymous societies, some front men...Rice is sure the true beneficial owner, but you need to prove it after a FBI investigation

Your right for the most part. Think of how fast things move in a terrorism case to bring closure. Complaint forms will be posted in a few weeks. We have enough already to spark the case required. Its going to the top of the list and swift action will be taken against Rice et al. 2 weeks Mark.

Has somebody received money from these crooks ?
They have promised to some of their clients that the process of closure is going smoothly and that they'll send their funds soon.

They paid a few TINY accounts a month or two ago, nothing since. They did pay a large debt recently that they owed for a very long time but don't let that give you hope. It is now time to bring Mark and team down! Pay attention to your email in the coming weeks for a chance to lodge your claim and join us.

Sparenfx payment

Mario
This is Lou Nguyen, I think you still remember me. You are the one to introduce me to Cayoflow , even though at that time I was hesitated to put my money with Sparenfx.
Anyway, accourding to Cayoflow Sparenfx should clear our Pamm in 3 weeks.
I just wait and see. However, I found out the court of Texas is freezing Mark Rice's asset now if you google " Mark Rice + forex" . Does Mark Rice has anything to do with Sparenfx any more, or Sparen is taken over by somebody else?? Do you have any news? Thanks.

Mark Rice is in trouble

Hello Everybody who has money with Sparenfx
I wonder if you read this article
</title> <meta content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16981" name="GENERATOR" /> <script id="ssInfo" type="text/xml" warning="DO NOT MODIFY!"> <ssinfo > <fragmentinstance id="fragment1" fragmentid="web_header" library="server:NAVIGATIONFRAGMENTS"> </fragmentinsta

The Texas Judge and CFTC freezes Mark Rice's asset. Sparenfx's phone number of Exit Team in Germany is disconnected. Something is kind of fishy here.
Anybody who has Cayoflow managed account with on Sparenfx broker has any luck to receive money so far? According to Cayoflow team , all clients should receive the fund in 3 weeks. I just wonder if anyone has got the money recently??
Thanks

Back