Crypto trading for newbies

If you are newbie in crypto i suggest you to trade with bitcoin. Or just to buy it:)
potentially it will grow up to 100 000$. And even more:)

visit coinmarkecap, there are new asset above Bitcoin namely Wallstreetbets WSB, but after searching this is a name community member in Reddit that makes stock Gamestop rising and make hedge funds bangkruptcy

Elon Musk tried twice to verbally intervene for bitcoin to break through to break the high 42. Didn't help. He made a coaming out and it worked. If compare the charts of Bitcoin and Tesla, it becomes clear the entire growth of Bitcoin is its his position. Now he needs the market to pick up the growth to 50-70-100, and at that moment he sold off the position.

Elon Musk tried twice to verbally intervene for bitcoin to break through to break the high 42. Didn't help. He made a coaming out and it worked. If compare the charts of Bitcoin and Tesla, it becomes clear the entire growth of Bitcoin is its his position. Now he needs the market to pick up the growth to 50-70-100, and at that moment he sold off the position.
It will get to 100k in a couple years

I see a lot of people who lost big due to crypto trading. All financial markets are risky but when you had no experience and control on market you can not gain any thing. For better results a person should try forex trading than of crypto because it can be possible with small amounts.

Is trading crypto for a newbie a bad idea, as in can the markets be read the same way as forex?
It's way easier than FX, believe me. Immense interest in crypto investments ensures stable bullish trend which is a gift for those who has zero experience. Just buy and hold. Also if you have speed advantage like breakout EA you are guaranteed to have positive returns.

Back