• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyCryptoParadise wish to remove/delete her businees profile on Forexpeacearmy

General discussions of a financial company

Haland

Mycryptoparadise.com Representative
I'm Haland by name, a representattive of MyCyptoParadise.com. MyCryptoParadise wish to remove/delete her businees profile on Forexpeacearmy. we decided to take this action because Forexpeacearmy tag all the reviews on our profile as fake. MyCryptoparadise has a good reputation in crypto trading. Our happy customers wrotes some reviews and Forexpeacearmy Tagged all the reviews as fake and therefore we have decided to remove our Business page away from Forexpeacearmy and we want this done as fast as possible.

I'm Haland by name, a representattive of MyCyptoParadise.com. MyCryptoParadise wish to remove/delete her businees profile on Forexpeacearmy. we decided to take this action because Forexpeacearmy tagged all the reviews on the page has fake. MycryptoParadise.com is a crypto trading organization with good reputation. those reviews are written by our happy customers. How could you just tag it fake without a proper analyzing the situation. we want the page removed as soon as possible. thanks

Attachments

• forex.PNG
    forex.PNG
    46.7 KB · Views: 18
Hello Halland,

Please read the alert on the review page more carefully. It does not say all of the reviews on the page are fake. It says...

August 2023-December 2023: Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for MyCryptoParadise.com

The 3 reviews displayed passed moderation. Many others did not. Your profile claims you are in the Czech Republic, but you only accessed from one Czech proxy IP. All the other times you accessed the FPA, you did it from non-proxy IPs in Nigeria. Some of the rejected reviews also had fake locations given, while really originating from Nigeria.

Other fake reviews were spotted by other methods. I'm not going to turn this thread into a "How to bypass the FPA's review moderation process" for whoever is submitting the fakes on behalf of your company.

I would love to approve more reviews, for your company, but they need to be written and submitted by honest clients.

If I took down review pages on request, most of the worst scammers out there would have no review page.

Where is your company registered? Please post a copy of your business registration and supporting information to show this is a legitimate company.

Hello,
Could you remove this tag that say 'August 2023-December 2023: Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for MyCryptoParadise.com

kindly remove that from MyCryptoParadise page. Because is affecting the company reputation.

Hello
Could you help me remove that alert from MyCryptopadise Review page. Check the attached files

Attachments

• MCP.PNG
    MCP.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
Why does your profile still claim you are in the Czech Republic?

Why did you ignore request from @The Punisher to post information about your company's registration. If you aren't registered, are you reporting all of your income to Nigeria's Federal Inland Tax Revenue Service? Should I ask The Punisher if he feels like sending an inquiry about your site to https://www.firs.gov.ng and https://www.nfiu.gov.ng so they can make sure your site is reporting all of the money it makes from all those clients you claim were really subscribing to your services?

Do I really need to approve some samples from all of the fake reviews submitted for your site? If I do, I'll remove the ratings and add notes to highlight just how obviously fake those reviews are.

Imagine you were looking at reviews for a company you were considering doing business with. Wouldn't you want to know if that company was getting large numbers of fake positive reviews before you sent them any of your money?

Back