• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyCryptoParadise wish to remove/delete her businees profile on Forexpeacearmy

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Halland,

Please read the alert on the review page more carefully. It does not say all of the reviews on the page are fake. It says...

August 2023-December 2023: Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for MyCryptoParadise.com

The 3 reviews displayed passed moderation. Many others did not. Your profile claims you are in the Czech Republic, but you only accessed from one Czech proxy IP. All the other times you accessed the FPA, you did it from non-proxy IPs in Nigeria. Some of the rejected reviews also had fake locations given, while really originating from Nigeria.

Other fake reviews were spotted by other methods. I'm not going to turn this thread into a "How to bypass the FPA's review moderation process" for whoever is submitting the fakes on behalf of your company.

I would love to approve more reviews, for your company, but they need to be written and submitted by honest clients.

If I took down review pages on request, most of the worst scammers out there would have no review page.
Looks like these scammers took their website down and likely already migrated to a new website!

View attachment 89853
hello this is simon, we are normally from Czech Republic just hired Haland to manage our socials. Today he told us about some issues in here. We are crypto traders not trading forex, and we do not recognise the people who wrote those reviews. May I please ask what is happening here? Thanks so much . you can visit our website and also free TG channels to see we are legit. Thank you

Why does your profile still claim you are in the Czech Republic?

Why did you ignore request from @The Punisher to post information about your company's registration. If you aren't registered, are you reporting all of your income to Nigeria's Federal Inland Tax Revenue Service? Should I ask The Punisher if he feels like sending an inquiry about your site to https://www.firs.gov.ng and https://www.nfiu.gov.ng so they can make sure your site is reporting all of the money it makes from all those clients you claim were really subscribing to your services?

Do I really need to approve some samples from all of the fake reviews submitted for your site? If I do, I'll remove the ratings and add notes to highlight just how obviously fake those reviews are.

Imagine you were looking at reviews for a company you were considering doing business with. Wouldn't you want to know if that company was getting large numbers of fake positive reviews before you sent them any of your money?
We are sorry for Haland, please if you have some questions about our services contact us personally through our website we already fired Haland for this. We hired him for social media management on fiver we don't know why he created profile on forex site we trade only crypto. anyway we do not recognise the people of these reviews. and we are not sending forex signals.

These messages not letting me finish the sentences.. we do not promise any get rich quick schemes we always prioritised transparency and integrity and focus on money management and solid trading strategies. Thank you for helping me here.

We are not trading funds of our customers. You can read terms of services on our website there is also mine ID on me the brand is registered. we don't want new customers from here or anything. We do not trade forex. If you want keep our company profile open so people can write genuine reviews if they want but please remove these things from Hland. thank you

We are sorry for Haland, please if you have some questions about our services contact us personally through our website we already fired Haland for this. We hired him for social media management on fiver we don't know why he created profile on forex site we trade only crypto. anyway we do not recognise the people of these reviews. and we are not sending forex signals.

These messages not letting me finish the sentences.. we do not promise any get rich quick schemes we always prioritised transparency and integrity and focus on money management and solid trading strategies. Thank you for helping me here.

We are not trading funds of our customers. You can read terms of services on our website there is also mine ID on me the brand is registered. we don't want new customers from here or anything. We do not trade forex. If you want keep our company profile open so people can write genuine reviews if they want but please remove these things from Hland. thank you
Please provide a copy of your business registration, your registration with the Securities Exchange in the Czech Republic and documentation showing who the registered Directors are.

what ? The Website is registered on an ID of our name, from Czech republic can you please read our terms and conditions? there is no SEC this is not USA ....

can you please remove our page from here we do not even trade forex and you can see on the internet we are legit, so please it was a mistake of Haland registering us on this site. thanks for deleting this non sense thread and our page from your page which clearly reporting a different services than our. Thank you

what ? The Website is registered on an ID of our name, from Czech republic can you please read our terms and conditions? there is no SEC this is not USA ....
Understood. Why can't people still request information about you or your company you represent?

so please it was a mistake of Haland registering us on this site.
If you are not Haland, who are you then?

thanks for deleting this non sense thread and our page from your page which clearly reporting a different services than our. Thank you

If you haven't already done so, please check these 3 FAQs:

There is a contact form where you can communicate with admin about any exceptions you think qualify.

But I think simply disengaging from this thread (stop bumping it with new replies) will move it further down the "latest" list of forum threads.

The FPA forums and review pages are more about transparency anyways. Not sure why you wouldn't want to showcase your company business model (at no cost to you), or have other people discuss their experiences. That is what a forum and review pages are for.

The Czech equivalent of SEC, if it's easier for you to understand. Surely you would know who the single financial authority in you country is?
Setting up a company in the EU does not give you legitimacy to offer financial services, even in crypto. Otherwise your business would be seen as unauthorised activity.

Speaking of crypto... now, given that you claim to have a "license" that you somehow keep omitting to post publicly, and assuming that this mysterious license is for am actual VFASP/CASP, how do you manage the transition to MiCAR, relative to your Member State's current 'crypto' regime? Who is the designated compliance officer of your regulated company, name please, this should be public info from the NCA's FSA? Does he/she have oversight of company representatives communication on FPA? If so, then you and Haland are in deep trouble.

A bit more on this apparently Nigerian outsourcing of client support services and social media promoting...can you confirm that your Czech company that is allegedly holding a 'license for crypto' in fact has an outsourcing agreement with a mon-EU 3rd party provider? At what level was this approved in your company (BoD, compliance officer, ot otherwise)? Who has the effective oversight of this arrangement and what controls are in place to mitigate the potential abuse and / or misconduct?

I can go on like this for ever...or you can simply tell us the truth.

Last edited:
The Czech equivalent of SEC, if it's easier for you to understand. Surely you would know who the single financial authority in you country is?
Setting up a company in the EU does not give you legitimacy to offer financial services, even in crypto. Otherwise your business would be seen as unauthorised activity.

Speaking of crypto... now, given that you claim to have a "license" that you somehow keep omitting to post publicly, and assuming that this mysterious license is for am actual VFASP/CASP, how do you manage the transition to MiCAR, relative to your Member State's current 'crypto' regime? Who is the designated compliance officer of your regulated company, name please, this should be public info from the NCA's FSA? Does he/she have oversight of company representatives communication on FPA? If so, then you and Haland are in deep trouble.

A bit more on this apparently Nigerian outsourcing of client support services and social media promoting...can you confirm that your Czech company that is allegedly holding a 'license for crypto' in fact has an outsourcing agreement with a mon-EU 3rd party provider? At what level was this approved in your company (BoD, compliance officer, ot otherwise)? Who has the effective oversight of this arrangement and what controls are in place to mitigate the potential abuse and / or misconduct?

I can go on like this for ever...or you can simply tell us the truth.
Last but not least, the "company" registration details are as follows:

Website T&C:
we” or “MyCryptoParadise” refers to Šimon Robin Mach, Id. No. 063 16 760, registered office at Dobřichovice, Nová cesta 761.

Local registry of companies and natural legal persons (entrepreneurs):

Legal form:​

A natural person doing business according to the Trade Act

Extract of data from various registers for the company Šimon Robin Mach , which is located in the village of Dobřichovice and was assigned ID number 06316760 .

Trade No. 1 Production, trade and services not listed in Appendices 1 to 3 of the Trade Act​

Business No. 2 Road motor transport - personal operated by vehicles intended for the transport of a maximum of 9 persons including the driver​

So, the business owner is a guy who can legally trade goods and drive trucks. Where is crypto?

You probably transact as a referral agent of some sort, d/b/a crypto coaching including trading signals (who creates them?), but you should know that under the new regulation MiCA, this is not gonna fly anymore. Especially shooting in trade signals which can be seen as an investment advice, similar to MiFID II. Once these rules allign

Back