Crypto trading for newbies

I’ve been trading a lot of crypto’s recently buts it’s definitely a lot risky than forex. If you’re starting off I would get use to the traditional currency pairs first.

I think that crypto trading is becoming increasing popular. I think its a market that anyone can get involved in. I believe that, as with anything, you need to trade with good risk management and not over invest.

I think forex still more suitable for newbie, usually, in crypto the leverage is low so need more capital to start and the risk is the same, while forex can use higher leverage and start with small bucks even $10 already can start

I agree that crypto is much harder to trade. I don't think it is necessarily a bad idea to dip your toes into crypto, especially with bigger coins that are expected to grow in price on the long run - so basically an investment with a small amount of money. But in crypto the saying "only risk what you can afford to lose" is very very important.

I really wouldn’t advise trading cryptocurrencies if you’re starting off, get to grips with the majors first.

i would never recommend crypto trading to a beginner. it is so volatile that it can actually make the newbie quit trading if it goes the other way.

Back