Currency pairs question

I prefer to do trades in this pair but then after the Intervention of the Switzerland National Bank i did not find it too much profitable :)

Yes we have to remain careful when we see a Major Bank intervention taking place as the moves in the markets could be huge :(

Because of slow motions we the traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is manly considered as a bass currency in this market place. But, I think, for increasing our trading performance we have to trade other major currency pair besides EUR.

Because of slow motions we the traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is manly considered as a bass currency in this market place. But, I think, for increasing our trading performance we have to trade other major currency pair besides EUR.
EUR/USD is the least prone to manipulations (by banks, funds, and dealers) and that is why is best pair for trading. Otherwise, you are right, other pairs offer more profitable movements but also more chances of losses.

There is nobody who trades USD/RUB?) I also prefer USD/EUR, but for a long time I'm thinking about pair USD/RUB. I think it could be interesting. If someone has already tried, please, share))

I
Hi guys!
What currency pairs you guys prefer to trade? I guess that the most popular is USD/EUR but are there any other that you use?
I think it's generally up to the trader and the trading style. I personally trade on eurusd but that's my own preference. you do you :D:D:D

I

I think it's generally up to the trader and the trading style. I personally trade on eurusd but that's my own preference. you do you :D:D:D

Yes we all know what is the best trading system that we have to use and if we are expert traders then our trading will start getting us more income also :)

Back