Currency pairs question

I am rarely trade on pair audusd and audcad, usually I like major pair like as eurusd and gbpusd, but sometime I am take challenge on gold as instrument trading which usually has large average movement
GBP/USD and USD/JPY are highly unpredictable pairs. If you like volatility go for them, if not, EUR/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD (NZD too) are the pairs to trade without fear.

Isn't EUR/USD generally considered as one of the most volatile pairs to begin with though?
I do like USD/CAD a lot, as I mentioned. It seems a lot more predictable than the rest.

CAD is quite predictable because of oil component in canadian dollar. As I mentioned earlier it follows right behind so mostly it is not a very big revelation just to guess the direction almost certainly. So I do think that it is quite safe trading unlike GBP/USD at this moment

I also prefer USDEUR because I think this pair is predictable. But I also trade USDTRY, cause this is the currency of my country and some patriotic feeling wakes up my interest. Also I've interested in USDRUB

CAD is quite predictable because of oil component in canadian dollar. As I mentioned earlier it follows right behind so mostly it is not a very big revelation just to guess the direction almost certainly. So I do think that it is quite safe trading unlike GBP/USD at this moment

One can certainly use the correlation between Oil and USD/CAD to trade the latter with quite a bit of certainty.

I actually used to like trading GBP/USD a lot, but right now the risks involved in trading that pair are just too big to even try.

One can certainly use the correlation between Oil and USD/CAD to trade the latter with quite a bit of certainty.

I actually used to like trading GBP/USD a lot, but right now the risks involved in trading that pair are just too big to even try.

Yes that is true and i have seen at times when the trading in the Oil is more or what similar to the moves in the USDCAD :)

But that risk can make you super rich person so maybe worth it? Well it is always question of you win or lose but what a pleasure you can get by only still trading with your favorite pair!
C:\Users\Abc\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
Besides what is your passion for today what do you prefer now – USD/CAD?

But that risk can make you super rich person so maybe worth it? Well it is always question of you win or lose but what a pleasure you can get by only still trading with your favorite pair!

Whenever we are doing our trades in the USDCAD pairs we have to remain extra careful as i have seen at times there is an upsurge in the volatility in this pair which is also a reason for us to worry :D

For someone else it might be worth it, for me it isn't. I prefer to risk less even if it means I will profit less.
And yes, for now I am trading USD/CAD for most part, as well as NZD/USD occasionally.

For someone else it might be worth it, for me it isn't. I prefer to risk less even if it means I will profit less.
And yes, for now I am trading USD/CAD for most part, as well as NZD/USD occasionally.

In our trading we have some pairs that have lower trading risks. We should try to do our trading in such a manner that the risks will remain lower :)

Back