Currency pairs question

Two days ago wanted to oversee usdrub pair but it didn't changed, the line was staying in one place few days. I mean the coefficient didn't refresh (in mt4). What can it be? I hope someone has understood my english and what I wanted to say...

idk, I just chose usdjpy and stuck to it ever since, although I do trade other pairs from time to time. to be honest I don't have any reasons I just go with it :cool:

Let's see what it will be) I think rub will rise)

Attachments

• 20160705-lgfl-133kb.jpg
    20160705-lgfl-133kb.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 3
I generally prefer USD/CAD and after Brexit I have been focusing on AUD/USD as well. I am avoiding all EUR and GBP pairs for now.

Let's see what it will be) I think rub will rise)
BaibarsB, sorry for offtop but do you really use bars instead candles (as I can see from your screenshot)? Is it ok for you? Have you ever tried candles? Just wondering

BaibarsB, sorry for offtop but do you really use bars instead candles (as I can see from your screenshot)? Is it ok for you? Have you ever tried candles? Just wondering
Yes, I use bars, it's more comfortable for me to make an analyses. When I started I used candles, they are easier to see what is the situation in the market. But then I tried bars and accustomed to this classic variant. But I know one trader who is my friend. He often uses both bars and candles to analyse and compare.

of course price of oil will be stabilised but according to today's information it went down in value, so rub falls. I will wait while it falls to 66 level and hope wll get profit

Because EUR and GBP pairs are very dependent on news right now - all pairs are, but because of the referendum news affecting these two currencies and their currency pairs come out a lot more often and a lot more unexpectedly at the moment, so I prefer to avoid them.

I am rarely trade on pair audusd and audcad, usually I like major pair like as eurusd and gbpusd, but sometime I am take challenge on gold as instrument trading which usually has large average movement

Back