Daily Technical and Fundamental analysis for multi pairs.

What's better out of EA/robotic and Manual trading?

• Total voters
Sell EUR/USD | Nov 25, 2019

On D1/daily time-frame:
From point C, EUR/USD has fallen way more than 61.8% of BC and closed well below it. If it was supposed to continue rallying,it should have fallen to an area around max 61.8% retracement level of BC and should have returned.
It has closed well below Trend Predictor, which shifted trend to bearish. It is not overbought until around 1.0980 area.
Therefore, now it is more likely to continue falling.
EUR USD_D1_Nov 25_2019.png

On H1/hourly time-frame: We can enter sell at 35% retracement of yesterday's fall/the recent move down. Previous lows make confluence resistance with FIB50.0 of the recent move down, so if it returns back and H1 candle closes above the confluence resistance; this sell setup will become invalid. We are just targeting round no. 1.10000 (+spreads), although price may fall to extended targets, such as ABCD61.8, target of double top & 127.2% of BC.
EUR USD_H1_Nov 25_2019.png

bro why don't you go on tradingview.com set up and account and over there it lets you publish you strategy you can upload a picture or a video easy and simple also to help people how to trade. nothing better then help the community. this my name on that website Naz-cj ... there is about 7.000.000 monthly retail traders that use that website to do their trade analysis. you can add me on instagram naz_cj
Search me by the company name I work for (as shown in profile). I don't like TradingView, however I have started posting videos there, I do when I am free.

Buy NZD/JPY, news trade | Nov 26, 2019
As per previous analysis, we have already been bullish in NZD/JPY. This news trade is not only based on this current analysis but also supported significantly by previous analysis that illustrates strength of NZD/JPY in last two weeks.

In last hour, the US and China reached consensus on phase 1, which caused NZD/JPY to break the channel on H1.
I entered at 70.00 right at penetration of upper line of channel. During movement in last hour, I believed on this penetration that it will make H1 close above the channel's line unlike previous penetration because this penetration is supported by a significant news (significant because this news is related to many other positive news of its series).
NZD JPY_H1_Nov 26_2019.png

TP 3.0 pips below ABCD100.0 (70.276) of D1.
NZD JPY_D1_Nov 25_2019.png

Buy NZD/JPY | Nov 21, 2019

About NZD: we've recently been bullish in NZD as illustrated in my last NZD/USD analysis.
About JPY: you can read my last EUR/JPY analysis to know why we think that JPY is not gonna turn strong anytime soon.

Conclusion: NZD is strong and JPY is weak, so let's but NZD/JPY.

Here is what we observed on chart of NZD/JPY:
View attachment 48688
This trade was accomplished at TP.

Buy CAD/JPY | Nov 22, 2019

About CAD: We remain bullish in CAD as we wrote in last USD/CAD analysis, CAD may gain up to some extent at least for correction.

CAD gained significantly after BOC's Poloz spoke yesterday and it held the gain till closing of the day.

About JPY: JPY has been losing since China Vice Premier Liu He spoke.

Technical analysis at CAD/JPY:
CAD/JPY already completed almost all downside targets shown in previous analysis, such as ABCD100.0, FIB61.8 of whole swing up & 3 drive completion point. It makes a ground for bullish reversal/retracement.
Besides this technical factor, we got a bullish hammer on D1/daily time-frame. It can go up to FIB50.0 of recent whole move down, buy we have just set our TP = SL.

View attachment 48696
Moved SL to BE.

Buy NZD/JPY, news trade | Nov 26, 2019
As per previous analysis, we have already been bullish in NZD/JPY. This news trade is not only based on this current analysis but also supported significantly by previous analysis that illustrates strength of NZD/JPY in last two weeks.

In last hour, the US and China reached consensus on phase 1, which caused NZD/JPY to break the channel on H1.
I entered at 70.00 right at penetration of upper line of channel. During movement in last hour, I believed on this penetration that it will make H1 close above the channel's line unlike previous penetration because this penetration is supported by a significant news (significant because this news is related to many other positive news of its series).
View attachment 48810

TP 3.0 pips below ABCD100.0 (70.276) of D1.
View attachment 48811
RBNZ governor Adrian Orr is about to speak within an hour in a press conference. In the last event of official cash rate decision, RBNZ had not cut rate. Since then, NZ has no such negative economic data that may put pressure for rate cut. Therefore I am not expecting Orr to be dovish today. However, you may close the trade if you don't want to take risk as the trade is already in floating profit of 7.8 pips now.

Buy AUD/USD | News Trade | Nov 26, 2019

The bounce happened again from FIB61.8 of daily.
AUD USD_D1_News trade.png

Sudden bullish move on H1 has been caused by what RBA governor Lowe said. My interpretation: the governor doesn't see need of quantitative easing because economy doesn't seem too bad, which is a positive signal of AUD.

AUD USD_News trade.png

GBP/USD analysis | Nov 27, 2019

The video explains two different scenarios, one for buy and another for sell. Watch entire video to find out entry, SL & TP points and also to find when to set SL to BE. (Video made by me on TradingView).

Last edited:
Back