Daily Technical and Fundamental analysis for multi pairs.

What's better out of EA/robotic and Manual trading?

• Total voters
Dear moderator(s),
There was no option to upload video file but there was an option to add video from Facebook, so I uploaded it to FB and then added here. If it violates any rules, please inform me so that I would not upload videos and will stock to post by screenshots only.

Thanks!

Dear moderator(s),
There was no option to upload video file but there was an option to add video from Facebook, so I uploaded it to FB and then added here. If it violates any rules, please inform me so that I would not upload videos and will stock to post by screenshots only.

Thanks!
stock* = stick

Buy CAD/JPY | Nov 22, 2019

About CAD: We remain bullish in CAD as we wrote in last USD/CAD analysis, CAD may gain up to some extent at least for correction.

CAD gained significantly after BOC's Poloz spoke yesterday and it held the gain till closing of the day.

About JPY: JPY has been losing since China Vice Premier Liu He spoke.

Technical analysis at CAD/JPY:
CAD/JPY already completed almost all downside targets shown in previous analysis, such as ABCD100.0, FIB61.8 of whole swing up & 3 drive completion point. It makes a ground for bullish reversal/retracement.
Besides this technical factor, we got a bullish hammer on D1/daily time-frame. It can go up to FIB50.0 of recent whole move down, buy we have just set our TP = SL.

View attachment 48696
Trade closed: target reached

Buy NZD/JPY, news trade | Nov 26, 2019
As per previous analysis, we have already been bullish in NZD/JPY. This news trade is not only based on this current analysis but also supported significantly by previous analysis that illustrates strength of NZD/JPY in last two weeks.

In last hour, the US and China reached consensus on phase 1, which caused NZD/JPY to break the channel on H1.
I entered at 70.00 right at penetration of upper line of channel. During movement in last hour, I believed on this penetration that it will make H1 close above the channel's line unlike previous penetration because this penetration is supported by a significant news (significant because this news is related to many other positive news of its series).
View attachment 48810

TP 3.0 pips below ABCD100.0 (70.276) of D1.
View attachment 48811
Trade Active: Moved SL to BE.

GBP/USD analysis | Nov 27, 2019

The video explains two different scenarios, one for buy and another for sell. Watch entire video to find out entry, SL & TP points and also to find when to set SL to BE. (Video made by me on TradingView).

Trade was entered in previous hour as buy opportunity was created.

Buy NZD/JPY, news trade | Nov 26, 2019
As per previous analysis, we have already been bullish in NZD/JPY. This news trade is not only based on this current analysis but also supported significantly by previous analysis that illustrates strength of NZD/JPY in last two weeks.

In last hour, the US and China reached consensus on phase 1, which caused NZD/JPY to break the channel on H1.
I entered at 70.00 right at penetration of upper line of channel. During movement in last hour, I believed on this penetration that it will make H1 close above the channel's line unlike previous penetration because this penetration is supported by a significant news (significant because this news is related to many other positive news of its series).
View attachment 48810

TP 3.0 pips below ABCD100.0 (70.276) of D1.
View attachment 48811
Trade closed: target reached

GBP/USD analysis | Nov 27, 2019

The video explains two different scenarios, one for buy and another for sell. Watch entire video to find out entry, SL & TP points and also to find when to set SL to BE. (Video made by me on TradingView).

Moved SL to BE as per instruction for the buy scenario explained in the video.

Back