DAX MARKETS

Hi Eung. I am also struggling to find help. I am even starting to loose hope. I have tried different avenues, but still no luck so far. Even my local bank is showing me the middle finger. Please let me know if you find assistance. Because I believe we are not the first nor the last people that have been scammed by DAX MARKETS. So they must be stopped.

Hi Eung. I am also struggling to find help. I am even starting to loose hope. I have tried different avenues, but still no luck so far. Even my local bank is showing me the middle finger. Please let me know if you find assistance. Because I believe we are not the first nor the last people that have been scammed by DAX MARKETS. So they must be stopped.
Yes, correct. Now I'm also finding how can get back my money. Now, I will go to Singapore National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) and the Singapore Police Force (SPF) launched a new anti-scam
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ne-launched-in-fight-against-scammers-7726806

I started with Dax Markets in 13/April/2018 and then I deposited money into the account up to the value of $25,118. When I wanted to withdraw Alice Stern told me I could withdraw and no trading could be done until I cover the trade volume of $18,761. And after can withdraw , I asked her why you said can can now you want me the more deposit $18,761?, I'm very angry to her, She told me high tone voice , if you want withdraw you must cover the trade volume only want this, very uncomfortable voice at that time , then asked her , Why you never inform me before ? She said she didn't know this system. I asked her , How long work this market ? She not answer me, turn the other speak , Someone by the Team manager finance called me and told me I needed to pay the amount. He explained to me Alice Stern sent you agreement, and then I read that agreement. This agreement content this " Daxmarkets asks to accept the sincerest apologies on behalf of the Client's account manager Alice Stern for the aggravation, According to the current state of the liquidity process of the Client's account #969276. I saw the this number very ridiculous, If this number correct how many people scam from them. Anyway I told Jake (now this guy calling me) I want stop trading, I told him no need anything only my deposit $25,118 return to my bank account. Now all no answer no call me.

How can I get back my deposit ? anybody have win this case ?

Attachments

• Eung Sub Lee ALP.pdf
    219.7 KB · Views: 0
I am also struggling to get. Even the FPA guys are not saying anything now. They had promised to assist me. But I haven't heard anything from them.

I am also struggling to get. Even the FPA guys are not saying anything now. They had promised to assist me. But I haven't heard anything from them.
Is it? It's means we can not do anything ? I will report to Singapore NDPC at next Monday.
I want know what they say to me.

Back