Demo Account Experience

A popular problem is the difference in processing orders on demo accounts and real accounts with some brokers. For practical training better to use cent accounts.
Maybe for some beginner since they bored to trading in a demo account because likely no tension in trading, then trying to use cent account is a good way to next step trading with a real account but still in low-risk trading, with cent account use 100$ will be 10000 in account trading because of 1$ worth 100 cent.
Before use STP account I use cent account

I traded over 6 months on a demo before went live. It's the safest thing to do, while you're learning new things and gaining experience day by day. Demo trading must not be skipped in any circumstances!
You can trade small accounts of real money if you really want to. Just don’t expect it to change your life, at any point. The numbers don’t lie.

Demo trading is the most sensible option when starting out, risk free and a place to master your strategy.

The only thing I believe a demo can not teach you is how to manage your emotions, this is something that I believe you can only learn and master with real money at risk! Once you are proficient on a demo account I would recommend a small live account as the next step.

Demo trading teaches everything when you are starter after it you can test new trading systems n demo not using your actual amount. It is the best benefit that all trading and practice are free with a demo account so why not avail this chance to become an expert trader. where you can learn self-control and avoid emotional interference then you can manage your actual amount with ease.

Absolutely right demo account is a valuable experience we can get free. It is not compulsory but it should be the first trading account of every trader because it gives them the experience of all trading. One can even manage his risk and other influencing elements that are interrupting during trading. My demo trading experience was very good, I must it is my first teacher in trading forex trading field.

As early preparation, there are some trader they willing to spend more time practice in the demo account because they don:t want to get failure if later already start with the real account, spent time in demo more than two years, with free experience in the demo account will make a better skill in trading

Maybe for some beginner since they bored to trading in a demo account because likely no tension in trading, then trying to use cent account is a good way to next step trading with a real account but still in low-risk trading, with cent account use 100$ will be 10000 in account trading because of 1$ worth 100 cent.
Before use STP account I use cent account

The difference is not only in psychology. There is a difference in the technical nuances of order processing. On real accounts, there may be other quotes and the processing speed of the order is lower.

The difference is not only in psychology. There is a difference in the technical nuances of order processing. On real accounts, there may be other quotes and the processing speed of the order is lower.
Maybe it could occur with some broker, but logically, ECN or STP broker they forwarding order directly to liquidity market, along in normal condition, all orders will be executed easily, it's different with a market maker broker

Demo account is definitely a great option when it comes to learning. It gives you the opportunity to start with the basics and practice.
There are several disadvantages though:
First of all you don't actually lose money which eliminates the pressure you will experience on a live account.
Additionally demo trading environment is not exactly the same as live trading environment which also may lead to confusion.
Wish you all profitable trading!

Maybe it could occur with some broker, but logically, ECN or STP broker they forwarding order directly to liquidity market, along in normal condition, all orders will be executed easily, it's different with a market maker broker

Logically true, but in fact often different.

Back