@dfxtrader forex account management service is a SCAM

Story short would be that we agreed to account management with $1000, and would split profits 60-40. After 27 trades my account is in debt for ~1600$.
I asked him several times why he would not use stop loss orders etc, he just said it would not be neccesary.. Also he welt full margin on every trade. At first he was ok to give me refund, at some point asked from me my bitcoin address(??), but now just blocked me and he keeps scamming on Instagram etc.

He did the same **** to me and asked me about a 60-40 split and than he just blew my account in less than a day promised to find it via bit coin and proceded to block me on ig and what’s app

He did the same **** to me and asked me about a 60-40 split and than he just blew my account in less than a day promised to find it via bit coin and proceded to block me on ig and what’s app
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Same thing happened with me and my friends. We invested 5k with him last May 2018. Within 20 minutes blew my account. Told me to add more money. I added 1.5 so total 6.5k and lost everything. He agreed to refund me back fully but kept blocking me on multiple occasions. Don’t trust nononw

Back