Do you believe in Forex?

at least you should believe the one you work with. who cares about all the others? ;)

I believe in Forex trading because it is something I enjoy doing and I am relatively good at. I rely on my knowledge and experience to profit and I rely on my character to get even better at it.

Markets are crazy, every moment one guy buy, second sell and both think that they will make money. :)

I can't say NO because I love FOREX. It's world's largest financial market and has the highest liquidity, giving me some good trades!

With all broker 100% customers are not satisfied and you will see negative reviews about all brokers. The fault is in the people who brought new customers in forex and left them after taking their commission and they fail in market and start complaining.

With all broker 100% customers are not satisfied and you will see negative reviews about all brokers. The fault is in the people who brought new customers in forex and left them after taking their commission and they fail in market and start complaining.
That's not always the case. There are brokers that fail to provide what they advertise all the time. You just have to keep your eyes open and learn to trade so there's no one to blame but you when you lose; you can improve your skills but you can't improve all the brokers. :)

It's really hard psychologically to trade on forex while not believing in it. You have to be a true fan of it.

Yeah, I believe in Forex because I understand the concept. I feel pretty good with doing it since I can do it through my own way and my own schedule. I completely believe that doing a business like Forex is great and can even make us rich in short time, but we too need to have the ability for it in order to really work it out. I feel good as a trader because I am able to gain plenty through it and keep me good.

Back