• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare Do you recommend babypips, udemy forex courses, or something else?

Compare 2 or more companies
Which will you recommend? Babypips or udemy or some other courses?
Where do you learn to trade forex?
I think there is no difference in them, I doubt any of that courses will teach your more than basics. There are tons of material in the internet of beginner's level.

Which will you recommend? Babypips or udemy or some other courses?
Where do you learn to trade forex?
It would be much more educational to read and learn as much as you can about the workings of the forex market and the different trading systems as no two Traders trade the same since what works for one doesn't necessarily work for others. Try out all the different trading systems to find the one that you actually understand, feel most comfortable with, and which, most importantly, works for you.

Take both of them and then you can compare and choose the best one. For me there is no difference since they both teach basics.

Back