Do you think forex is money factory

Well nobody can have a strategy of market reaction to a particular news. It is just sometimes, news impact is so clear that you can put your trades easily. Just like CAD did last day with clear move and many traded it successfully.
That was good for those who were expecting it to go strong but it also gave strong blow to those who were going with the trend. I simply avoid high impact news while trade on medium impact news to be safe from those huge spikes.

Well nobody can have a strategy of market reaction to a particular news. It is just sometimes, news impact is so clear that you can put your trades easily. Just like CAD did last day with clear move and many traded it successfully.

I have been watching the market’s reaction to the news for many years. This is experience. I can say there are no patterns. It is easy to explain the market reaction to news in retrospect, but it is almost impossible at the moment.

Seeing a forex market as a money factory is a little bit naive approach to forex. It is true that you can profit from its volatility but that requires extensive knowledge, dedication and experience. It is hard work actually

Market always change because there are a lot of news , social media widely this day. There are trading classes and seminars that use the same strategy. Market maker implement new methodology to earn their money that why market is not the same.

I think Forex is a money factory and. It depends on if a person concentrates more then he makes a huge profit. if a person careless he can not make more profit

Careless is fatal behaviour in forex market and you will only see loss and leave forex forever. It is all about discipline and practice in market to get your share from this money factory.

Careless is fatal behaviour in forex market and you will only see loss and leave forex forever. It is all about discipline and practice in market to get your share from this money factory.

Well mate, it is easy to say that discipline and practice bring money to you but I have seen few traders making good money on small accounts and they are ignoring the money management rules and it is working for them.

Well mate, it is easy to say that discipline and practice bring money to you but I have seen few traders making good money on small accounts and they are ignoring the money management rules and it is working for them.
Yeah but they are doomed to blow out their deposit. Sooner or later.. Trading without stops is like driving without brakes, even if you are excellent driver your skills won't save you

Yeah i guess you are right because one single trade can kill the entire account so better to use stop losses and also take risks to that extent which can be afforded to loose.

any trade or any single mistake or any ignorance can kill you money in seconds. Then trader cannot do any thing to get his money back from market. I also use stop loss always in trading at affordable pips , if it hits it is not a big loss for me. Trading without management is like a gambling the people do for high profit taking they should avoid thinking forex a money factory.

Back