Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

Well it is clear that you ave used the donate system of the Bonus to your own advantages. Since at that time the Forum used to pay 10 to 15 cents of cash per post, you had some friends to whom you will donate your Bonus on a regular basis in the disguise of contest.

Well there was no such contest approval from the FxOpen forum :)

So is is clear that you abused the Bonus system in every possible way but i caught you before you can do any further abuse.

The Rules of the Forum had clearly stated about it and i have given them over here again for all to see.

Thanks

Than ban FXOpen Manager and most of the senior staff who accepted my donation (think FM got $50 or more from a donation using my "bonus") :D :cool:

If you would like the names of the other FXOpen senior management team (wrongdoers) who also broke your rules, and should be banned, please feel free to send my a copyright statement of these rules, and I'll gladly help you in your quest to ban them all :cool:

Let me know what FXOpen Manager thinks about your comments on this matter. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Than ban FXOpen Manager and most of the senior staff who accepted my donation (think FM got $50 or more from a donation using my "bonus") :D :cool:

If you would like the names of the other FXOpen senior management team (wrongdoers) who also broke your rules, and should be banned, please feel free to send my a copyright statement of these rules, and I'll gladly help you in your quest to ban them all :cool:

Let me know what FXOpen Manager thinks about your comments on this matter. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I have already given you proofs about your actions in the forum.

I can only repeat them for you.

Your Illegal distribution of copyrighted content Proofs:

1. Copy paste proofs

2. Copy paste proofs

3. Copy paste proofs

4. Spamming with visitor messages of your forum

You had done the following violations:

1. Copy Paste content which is copyright.

2. Abuse the Forum Bonus system.

3. Spam with your Forum messages in Private to the other forum members
( i have no idea how much you sent as you did it privately)

4. Illegal distribution of copyrighted items - articles where copying is prohibited etc.

5. Intimidating Fellow Mods when they notice your violations.

All Proofs given
Three things cannot be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

I'm just back from the FXOpen forum after checking to confirm if my last post about FM received $50 was correct or not.

Here's the real proof:

03-23-2012, 09:00 PM Donate Spent 10.000 FXO Bonus FXOpen Manager: A little thanks for 2 great contests

03-23-2012, 09:00 PM Donate Spent 10.000 FXO Bonus FXOpen Manager: A little thanks for 2 great contests

02-15-2012, 11:47 AM Donate Earned 10.000 FXO Bonus FXOpen Manager: Gift

It turns out it was only $20 and one he send myself as a gift (cause he use to like me ;) ) .

But its up to yourself if you want to "ban" him or not. :rolleyes: :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I have no idea about your donation to other members but i can see clearly that you used to get Bonus in your trading account by doing copy paste posts which no one was able to take notice of.

I am giving here some of the Proofs about it.

bonus2.gif

bonus1.gif

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

I have already given you proofs about your actions in the forum.

I can only repeat them for you.

Your Illegal distribution of copyrighted content Proofs:

1. Copy paste proofs

2. Copy paste proofs

3. Copy paste proofs

4. Spamming with visitor messages of your forum

You had done the following violations:

1. Copy Paste content which is copyright.

2. Abuse the Forum Bonus system.

3. Spam with your Forum messages in Private to the other forum members
( i have no idea how much you sent as you did it privately)

4. Illegal distribution of copyrighted items - articles where copying is prohibited etc.

5. Intimidating Fellow Mods when they notice your violations.

All Proofs given
Three things cannot be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth.

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

You have long continued to violate the Copyright from several websites until i noticed it.

Doing Copy Paste from the Internet constitutes both a Copyright violation and Plagiarism.

Copyright infringement is using someone else's work without getting that person's permission. The author of Web pages automatically gets the copyright to that work, even if she doesn't label it with the copyright symbol and her name.

It is illegal to copy large sections of someone else's copyrighted work without permission

The courts assign consequences for copyright infringement. This means someone may come after you with a lawyer if you violate his copyright

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

I have no idea about your donation to other members but i can see clearly that you used to get Bonus in your trading account by doing copy paste posts which no one was able to take notice of.

I am giving here some of the Proofs about it.

bonus2.gif

bonus1.gif

Thanks

Once again I have to holed my hands up. and admit, this "bonus" in my account might have been placed by someone close to FXOpen Manager as part of his "contest" which broke your forum rules (that's two Infractions against him ) and still you have not ban him, you ban me first then give me three Infractions. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello all,

This any all the posts that ilearn2t has made if you will read them carefully you will get to know one thing = Personal Attack.

He has mentioned nsawork and try to put bad image on me and my work.

Now before i joined Fxopen as a Moderator ilearn2t was a Moderator and she used to control things in the Forum.

After i joined and other new Mods joined in the Forum - she could not work with them and had fights over things that were not under her preview.

Simple - she could not continue to do what she wanted ( work as a Team)

This is why she directed all attacks on me and making my image bad.

Now i do my work as a Professional so i have no reason to worry but the things she says she has not given a single Proof about it and calls the brokers i work for as Scam.

When in fact they are very reputed brokers and enjoy a International client base.

As a professional you do not always work in 1 company all your life.

You work for 1 company and then join another - and progress in your career.

In the time i started with LiteForex, Mayzus and Fxopen where i am working at present.

I have always enjoyed my work and earned respect and admiration making me a popular Forex Forum Moderator.

When i joined at Fxopen she could not see that i am a popular Mod and my work is good so she tried to attack me and my fellow mods.

When she was could not do that she resigned from her job.

And then she come here to make a Personal Attack on me and cause me bad reputation.

This is her personal Motive which is very clear if you read her posts.

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

You were caught distributing copyright content illegally from the internet in the Fxopen forum breaking the DMCA act.

When i reported about it to you , you threaten me and my fellow Moderator for it.

I am giving Proofs of many such posts (Most of them are removed to comply with DMCA)

1. Posted here

copy1.jpg

Copied from
copy1a.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Posted here

copy2.jpg

Copied from

copy2a.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Posted here

copy3.jpg

Copied from

copy3a.jpg

I came across 100's of such posts copied from the internet made by you which were illegal and breaking the The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
dmca1.jpg

I had to remove them and kept some posts so that i can show as a proof in the future when you raise any claim about your Ban and the actions that were taken against you were justified by your own acts.

You broke Rule 9 and in Rule 10 it says that after first warning you get banned permanently.
rule.jpg

Three things can not be long hidden - Sun, Moon and the Truth :)

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

This is a Case of = Personal Attack and Rivalry for getting Ban in the Forum

Since here you have accused me = i am here to answer all your questions and Prove that you are wrong.

To start with Forex Forums are not same as Forex trading so no Scam is possible thru using Forums.

Moderator have only to check the posts of the member and are supervised by the Admins of the Forex Forum.

If any member will have any problem with any Moderator he can directly contact with the Admin.

And then we give the Reasons for the Action taken.

That,s it Moderator has no more access.

Technically - No one can Scam thru Forex Forums :)

Also you have to give here PROOFS of all what you have said please

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

You have to place all evidence here as i am doing so that the case becomes clear.

I am placing Evidence of your Illegal Copyrighted content distribution in Fxopen forum.

And when i take action after giving you warning which is already shown by you here

1. Posted here

copy4.jpg

Copied from

copy4a.jpg

2. Posted here

copy5.jpg

Copied from

copy5a.jpg

3. Posted here
copy6.jpg

Copied from

copy6a.jpg

So it was clear that you were posting Illegal content in the FxOpen Forum and when as a Moderator i stop you from doing so you started to lay false accusations against me which have no truth.

Three things can never be hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :0

Thanks

Back