• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anyone know about FOPU (foopu.net)

Asking questions about a company
Has anyone ever withdrawn money from foopu?
I have 10000 usd tied up by mistake like you.
Should I report this money to the police and just throw it away
or will they return it
if I apply for a withdrawal and wait ?

i need an answer

Attachments

• IMG-20200707-WA0070.jpg
    IMG-20200707-WA0070.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 24
Hi all just wanted to add a couple of scam traders from China, some are on Foopu , Aistle golden8 services I had seen a heap. all claim similar story wanting to get you rich, all ask for money and all are pretty girls. Be warned stay away

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    679.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 24
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 25
Hi all just wanted to add a couple of scam traders from China, some are on Foopu , Aistle golden8 services I had seen a heap. all claim similar story wanting to get you rich, all ask for money and all are pretty girls. Be warned stay away

Isn’t she the same girl? Right now Jitak is under a scam list by HK SFC but they just changed the name and opened a new company but run by the same people. I think by now we can create a list of companies who are scamming people here. Same story with pretty girls from China teaching you how to trade. Once it pops up just reported to HK SFC so, they closed it.

They use this picture also. and claimed driving a red hot Ferrari in HK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200710-141754_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710-141754_WeChat.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20200710-141726_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710-141726_WeChat.jpg
    906 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20200710-141546_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710-141546_WeChat.jpg
    974.2 KB · Views: 17
U better withdraw it... If you can't take back the money... Should report it... I'll report it too if this is fckin scammer

I've withdraw the money...but still pending... I think we should share to others at least no one will waste the money. Out of sudden my contact person telephone said soak into soap water. And said after repair it will reply me soon... I think that's it, that was a fckin trap

I've withdraw the money...but still pending... I think we should share to others at least no one will waste the money. Out of sudden my contact person telephone said soak into soap water. And said after repair it will reply me soon... I think that's it, that was a fckin trap

are you serious? "soaked into soap water"? They know so much technologies, they have multiple phones and drive ferarri and lambo, I think they can afford to get in contact with you.

are you serious? "soaked into soap water"? They know so much technologies, they have multiple phones and drive ferarri and lambo, I think they can afford to get in contact with you.
Yup...nowadays who will survive without a phone... It makes this so obvious try to avoid continue contact with me hahaha... Treat me like 3years-old kid... But what to do... Alrdy spam few thousands dollars in there...haizzz... So this money just as a funeral gift of money for her

Yup...nowadays who will survive without a phone... It makes this so obvious try to avoid continue contact with me hahaha... Treat me like 3years-old kid... But what to do... Alrdy spam few thousands dollars in there...haizzz... So this money just as a funeral gift of money for her

Bro, this is so good. I lost money too but never thought of funeral gift and I did more than you. They cannot be that lucky forever.

So they cut you off completely now? There's one lucky person here who got 3000 USD extra back from these suckers. I think some are stupidier than others too.

The Chinese reps I talk to at every company all seem to be these attractive women in these type of photos... really makes you wonder whose really behind the screen. LOL

Back