• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anyone know about FOPU (foopu.net)

Asking questions about a company
Hello there! I was so pleased to find your post here. I have been researching that topic for a few years and it is difficult to find clear info regarding Asian girls and trading.

Over the past 4 years I have chatted extensively with 50 or more lovely ladies from Hong Kong, Singapore and China. They all have similar characteristics and backgrounds. Including, but not limited to, slim, beautiful, wealthy and intelligent. They own clothing shops, photography studios or beauty salons while some others only trade.

I have traveled and/or lived in 130 countries so far. I am usually pretty good about "character assessment" both in business and at a personal level but on this particular topic I am still one big giant "?". Even following 50+ experiences. Is this some form of "trust trickery" or are these girls simply 'obsessed' with FOREX, Bitcoin and gold?

If this fake epidemic passes and there is a time gap allowing for international travel between COVID-19 and the roll-out of COVID-20 I have plans to travel from Dubai (where I am currently located) and meet 5 of these ladies that I have known for quite a while now. Two in Hong Kong, two in Singapore and one in Nanjing, China. If you like, I will share my observations and assessments. I am curious also.

Cheers! Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

It took me from last year November till now (May), I have chatted 25 most beautiful ladies from age 29 to 38 on dating sites. Most of these ladies have a very similar characteristics like you mentioned. Slim, well dressed, wearing most expensive hand bags. Own sport cars. And they want get close to you, within 30 min if they think you're very interesting they will asking you if you using "WeChat or WhatsApp". Myself I prefer WhatsApp because you'll get theirs mobile number and here is a very interesting, the mobile number they giving you is not from China. Only WeChat can be use in China but WeChat doesn't need to have a mobile number but some ladies using mobile number on her's WeChat. WhatsApp can be use within China if you already had it installed on your mobile. 99% using WeChat because they're using WeChat for shopping, dinner what ever it's they using WeChat for payment. I have chatted with many ladies from dating site "Hi5", these ladies are spread in differents locations like you mentioned Jonathan. I discovered also these ladies doesn't like video chat, and I know why they don't like. They sending you their's pictures but those pictures aren't in real time. I just wanna put up is, 25 ladies I have chatted with and all owns company, beauty shop, restruang, dress shops, jewelry shops. And they are only between 29 to 38, and they telling you they also doing investment and having a uncle teaching them. Since I can understand Chinese I get very close to these ladies.

Jonathan, I would want we can sharing mine 25 ladies from China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore to you. I bet we had already or having now same lady trying get us into their trapp.

B/R Akamu

Hello Guys,
I have been falling in the same trap. I met a Chinese girl from HongKong and she pretended exactly same as what you have all explained. She is wealthy, having a brar, invest in forex and get assistance from her uncle. She kept showing me her performance in forex and how huge money she is making every day. We started with (Shengfx CRM hk-js.com) broker that has mt4 (I tried to search anything about this company in google but I couldn't find).I started trading with her but with very small amount. it was profitable for couple of days and suddenly I lost because of wrong signal. The weird with this broker site that there is no instant messenger, they don't respond to your emails and there is an option to withdraw money but doesn't allow you, so I started getting doubt. She kept insisting to get back and invest with her but I kept refusing. When Covid-19 hit China, she closed her phone for 1 month and she kept lying to me that her phone is broken. This month she started again insisting to start investing with her and she told me they started unis MT5 but now with a new broker (FOOPU) which you all guys talking about. Luckely I found your post that confirmed my doubts. Thank you very much. I have attached her pictures to avoid anyone getting the same trap

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 11.32.02 AM(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 11.32.02 AM(1).jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 61
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 11.32.02 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 11.32.02 AM.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 62
Someone approached on a dating website and recommends me start trading together.
Wants me trade with the broker called Fopu, spelt (Foopu in the URL) linked to the mt5 platform

foopu.net

The person who approached me claims they are authorized and supervised by the FCA of England, ASIC of Australia and Canada.

I need confirmation if they really are authorised and regulated and if I’m 100% safe to trade with them.
100s of scam services use this route to lure people in, I'm not saying you're being scammed.
I'm just saying this is a VERY common route to lure unsuspecting people in to signing up to scam services.

More on my experience with Fopu

Girl connect via LinkedIn. Profile young looking & states cafe owner in Taipei.
Named Allie Wang or Wang XiaoQing.
Connected via WhatsApp which I asked why using UK number n she said been using it since studying days there. After few days of chat asked me if can assist her with her trading for few days saying she has to be at the hospital because of her mom. Said i'm a novice but insisted on giving me her MT5 account password & all to just listen to instructions from her Teacher (Zhang ZhenHui from HK with a HK number) and execute trade. Her account has USD30k and twice a day (3.30pm & 8.30pm SG time) help her transacted as per Teacher's instructions each time less than 40mins between Buy Blue 5 units of XAGUSD.fp then watch as the prices fluctuate & wait for instructions to Close taking profits between USD1000 to USD6000 depending on market prices shown on graph.

Thereafter, until today this account of hers in MT5 is still available for me to login which tells me that it's likely a Demo one and I don't understand why it's still able for me to login and not deleted or at least password changed. Guess she's not careful to go too far with her trust that it seems unbelievable. Anyway, this is on hindsight because after 3 days of helping her trade, she asked if i'm interested to trade together with her & make some allowances as she doesn't trade big as i can see. Wow, USD1-3k a day min winnings is not big to start and her teacher said i'll need to invest USD30k. I was interested and managed to convince Teacher to start at USD20k. He gave me his assistant William from HK to contact to assist me to open an account with Fopu & MT5.

I went through the whole process of opening a Fopu account (which I still have) but decline to just pass my ID & details for William to open for me. Also told him I'll be the one depositing my investment into my Fopu trading account myself. Then the suspicions came when I saw that the bank account to deposit the money is to a company named Mainvan International using Chase Bank in CA, USA under a person named Zeng ZhiMin & just newly incorporated in Jan 2020. William's reply was vague saying Fopu put someone in-cahrged of a certain territory thus using his name to manage the funds invested by investors. Then I asked how is Zeng and why not ZHang, the Teacher managing it n he simply said Zhang is in HK while Zeng is from Fopu n resides in US. But i had earlier asked where does the money being invested goes to and once traded how do we pay the Teacher his commissions etc. Replies were 'its very safe, our money stays in our account & after each trading we will transfer to the Teacher's account as well as this Fopu trading company has banking accounts with major banks & funds inside are safe. Now I'm supposed to transfer my money to a bank account under a different company name which is dubious and under someone's name I don't even know. I STOPPED THERE. Just at the last minute and began to ignore all their messages and started to do some research which brought me to FINTRAC, ASIC and FPA. Then I check that there's a bank account under my Fopu trading account listed under Singapore instead of the US and it's an OCBC bank with the same company name & person named. I guess they didn't want me to transfer my money to a local SG bank because it'll be much easier for me to raise complaints or issues with the bank if its so conveniently situated.

Anyway, i'm just trying to know if these steps are indeed wrong & are from scammers. And if yes, how do one deposit one's money if they really would like to learn to trade properly but yet feel safe with where they put their money especially with so many scamming going on in this industry.

Thanks for your time.

Someone wants me to trade with this broker. Need confirmation if it’s safe for me to trade with them and if they are authorised and regulated.

The firm (broker) is called FOPU but the URL shows as foopu.

link
foopu.net

Dear All,

Ues, this Foopu is a scam. They have pretty girls to bring in their prospects. Then ask you to invest USD 50k to open an account so that you will be given 1 to 2 signals daily to trade. No guarantee you will make. Your capital money will have to be remitted to some unknown individuals and bank accounts around the world. Needless to say, your money will be at their mercy when it comes to withdrawals. I was made to rush to inject my capital. When I said I don't have 50K, they can even drop to a low of 10k. When I said I need a further one more month to do my due diligence, the Foopu broker then said they forced my pretty girl to close her account as I did not followup with immediate injection of funds. At least it appears that way. Now, that's a collaborate scam for sure.

Hiball, i purposely register to this forum is to share my experience with this scammer..yes, i had the same wonderful meet up with the young lady and she ask my help to trade for her 2 days as she will be away for 3days. Today is the first day and i help her trade (i pretend to be newbie and know nothing)... Then her master sent signal and i follow to trade uaing her account (Fopu Fx live)..1st trade i follow the entry to my own trading account in other broker.
Then 2nd trade BTCUSD...i don't trade BTC normally...so i just entered for her
After a while..BTC hit TP..wow..1k usd in 10mins. The price fluctuate so fast

Then another 15min the master told me the 1st trade also TP!!
I was happy in this case my trade also TP..so i go and check my mt4..****!! Mine hit SL!! Then i check back her account and chart...they are manipulating the candle..a super long tail to touch TP and close back to the market price...my broker price show SL...her broker which is Fopu hit TP.

So i believe this is how they make money or make ur account MC where they can simply manipulate the price and let the account lool beautiful or look ugly!!

I will still continue to see the progress..see what is their next move...will update here again tomorrow.

Story end....i said no money to deposit...let me help the girl to trade and she pay me commission...they just stop msg me any more....

More on my experience with Fopu

Girl connect via LinkedIn. Profile young looking & states cafe owner in Taipei.
Named Allie Wang or Wang XiaoQing.
Connected via WhatsApp which I asked why using UK number n she said been using it since studying days there. After few days of chat asked me if can assist her with her trading for few days saying she has to be at the hospital because of her mom. Said i'm a novice but insisted on giving me her MT5 account password & all to just listen to instructions from her Teacher (Zhang ZhenHui from HK with a HK number) and execute trade. Her account has USD30k and twice a day (3.30pm & 8.30pm SG time) help her transacted as per Teacher's instructions each time less than 40mins between Buy Blue 5 units of XAGUSD.fp then watch as the prices fluctuate & wait for instructions to Close taking profits between USD1000 to USD6000 depending on market prices shown on graph.

Thereafter, until today this account of hers in MT5 is still available for me to login which tells me that it's likely a Demo one and I don't understand why it's still able for me to login and not deleted or at least password changed. Guess she's not careful to go too far with her trust that it seems unbelievable. Anyway, this is on hindsight because after 3 days of helping her trade, she asked if i'm interested to trade together with her & make some allowances as she doesn't trade big as i can see. Wow, USD1-3k a day min winnings is not big to start and her teacher said i'll need to invest USD30k. I was interested and managed to convince Teacher to start at USD20k. He gave me his assistant William from HK to contact to assist me to open an account with Fopu & MT5.

I went through the whole process of opening a Fopu account (which I still have) but decline to just pass my ID & details for William to open for me. Also told him I'll be the one depositing my investment into my Fopu trading account myself. Then the suspicions came when I saw that the bank account to deposit the money is to a company named Mainvan International using Chase Bank in CA, USA under a person named Zeng ZhiMin & just newly incorporated in Jan 2020. William's reply was vague saying Fopu put someone in-cahrged of a certain territory thus using his name to manage the funds invested by investors. Then I asked how is Zeng and why not ZHang, the Teacher managing it n he simply said Zhang is in HK while Zeng is from Fopu n resides in US. But i had earlier asked where does the money being invested goes to and once traded how do we pay the Teacher his commissions etc. Replies were 'its very safe, our money stays in our account & after each trading we will transfer to the Teacher's account as well as this Fopu trading company has banking accounts with major banks & funds inside are safe. Now I'm supposed to transfer my money to a bank account under a different company name which is dubious and under someone's name I don't even know. I STOPPED THERE. Just at the last minute and began to ignore all their messages and started to do some research which brought me to FINTRAC, ASIC and FPA. Then I check that there's a bank account under my Fopu trading account listed under Singapore instead of the US and it's an OCBC bank with the same company name & person named. I guess they didn't want me to transfer my money to a local SG bank because it'll be much easier for me to raise complaints or issues with the bank if its so conveniently situated.

Anyway, i'm just trying to know if these steps are indeed wrong & are from scammers. And if yes, how do one deposit one's money if they really would like to learn to trade properly but yet feel safe with where they put their money especially with so many scamming going on in this industry.

Thanks for your time.

I purposely registered an account to share with my case as well. I have exactly same encounter as Palim and approached by a same method (Linkedin -> Whatsapp using UK number) and exact same background - cafe owner in Taipei, studied in UK blah blah blah. And lately she needs to rush back to hometown as her mum hospitalized, she even showed me the same day train ticket that she "bought" to rush back home town. And left me with her investment account, foopu account in MT5 that deposited USD30k, and asked to follow her master Zhang Zhen Hui's instruction at 3:30pm & 8:30pm everyday. They don't even bother to forge new story. :)

I am glad found this forum and all the stories/encounters that others had experienced before I starting to deal with her master.

Attachments

• wxq.jpg
    wxq.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 42
Back